• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAT TRAP THEN INTO A WATER BUTT

HE WONT BOTHER U AGAIN

I HATE CATS

HORRIBLE DISEASE CARRYING THINGS

Careful Dave 1975 !!!!!!! Just remember now, "The Law"  ;D ;D ;D could be looking over your shoulder here at times, as some of us know. So careful what you say  :P :P.

Now ?????? I'm a great cat lover also, just like you I believe  :D :D :D, & it just so happens !!!!!, that I live in an area (Back yard) where on any given day I can sit & watch an amazing amount of bird life etc from an eagle right down to the smallest of finches etc , no bigger than your thum so to speak. Because of this !!!!!! One of my duties in life is to educate any cat (No neighbour is excluded) which may pop into my back yard etc for a visit & a friendly chat, & I have a system in place which has never failed me & not once has one ever come back for a second visit  :) :) :) So I will tell you what it is  ;D ;D ;D & it's goe's something like this  ::) ::) ::) 1 Cat, 1 Bag, 1 exhaust pipe  :D :D :D & 1 rubbish bin & I would recommend it to anyone here with a wee cat problem & I will even give a 100% money back guarantee of success.

Enjoy    

I agree with Dave, cat trap, then to the car exhaust, only takes about a minute ive heard ;D ;D ;D

Then at night drop it on the roadside, hey presto, Poor old tabby has been run over, and gone to kitty heaven, goodnight.

Its hard to do when there wet threw ;D ;D

:D :D :D You be careful of the law here now ??????, or ones next promotion  ;D ;D ;D could go out the door. So to speak ;) ;) ;).

Enjoy.

I have an ultrasonic chaser, I think I've got it set right and it throws a wall of noise right along the front of the loft, and nothing has ever crossed through it into the loft, or out the garden, but it didn't seem to stop one cat coming into the garden every so often, no matter what I tried, carpet grippers along the top of the fence etc.

Then one day while I was at work, the cat happened to be round the back garden when my daughter came visiting - with her bull terrier *expletive removed*. It doesn't like cats. My wife says the poor cat got quite a fright ... and I've never seen it since.

So took up the idea of the 'lions dung' advice given on the forum. Bit of a problem tho there's no many lions aboot Falkirk like.  ;D  So went for the next best thing. Daughter & dog were staying awhile, dog was annoying me doing its business in my back garden. Then I thought about the lions dung thing - and moved de dogshit to the boundary fence that the cat was coming over.  Like I said no sign of it since.

I remember going to through to port seton back in the late 80's to see a great national flier ( He's dead now god rest him ) and he had the best cat detterent i have ever seen just inside the door of his loft it was ( lets just say that once he pulled the trigger you hardly heard a thing and there was'nt much left of what he aimed it at ) ;) ;D 8) 8)

Guest chrisss

Carlsberg !!!!!!  :) :) :);) ;) ;) I'm trying to get him to educate the cat ??????

(I'm a great cat lover) Not give him/her a headache etc  ;D ;D ;D

Enjoy.

if a cat comes near my lofts the cat is the one with the headache :D :D :D

:D :D :D You be careful of the law here now ??????, or ones next promotion  ;D ;D ;D could go out the door. So to speak ;) ;) ;).

Enjoy.

That promotion went a long time ago :P :P :P. Anyway, its not an offence when it involves a cat, or at least thats what i tell everyone. You should see my local post office, bloody full of pictures of cats that have gone missing, shame about the reward ones though ;D ;D

Maybe all those people who have advised to kill a cat on this site should now consider being reported to the RSPCA and prosecuted for such acts againts animals , which by the way is a criminal offence. or even banned from keeping animals themselves and that includes pigeons !!!

Maybe before opening your mouths you should put brain into gear first !!

Maybe people should make their lofts cat proof and not blame any animal for acting how nature intended. this angers me and I am sure certain groups would be interested in how fanciers in this country behave.