new welsh national meeting today newport

Guest strapper

Cant help agreeing that a national should be open to the Nation hence the Phrase "NATIONal"  I understand that costs are going to be kept to a minimum but if it was open to the whole of wales it could be more recognised as a national  Nothing wrong with having marking stations situated in the East and invite anyone from WALES TO ENTER. if they want to enter they would need to get birds down here to the regional marking stations set up by the comittee?  JUST AN IDEA?

!

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last season when they threw there toys out of there pram and were insisting all the feds in the combine had to use there transporter, the other feds in the combine were calling a meeting to pull out of the combine and leave them to it, True!

Now they have there way and good luck/ridence to them the combine will be a happier place without them even with reduced birdage.

how can it be affiliated already?

Meeting was only held to form it yesterday, has it been publisised yet asking for objections or as suspected and said many times on this thread was it all cut and dried brfore the meeting?

the new national is affiliated to the whpu....committee on the national are from different area,s not just the wnrf.

Cant help agreeing that a national should be open to the Nation hence the Phrase "NATIONal"  I understand that costs are going to be kept to a minimum but if it was open to the whole of wales it could be more recognised as a national  Nothing wrong with having marking stations situated in the East and invite anyone from WALES TO ENTER. if they want to enter they would need to get birds down here to the regional marking stations set up by the comittee?  JUST AN IDEA?

!

Guest strapper
Last season when they threw there toys out of there pram and were insisting all the feds in the combine had to use there transporter, the other feds in the combine were calling a meeting to pull out of the combine and leave them to it, True!

Now they have there way and good luck/ridence to them the combine will be a happier place without them even with reduced birdage.

well to be honest wnrf members was against using another trailer because they had paid for the geraldy and didnt think it was fair ,if it had been arranged to use each feds trailers on diff occasions equally then im sure there would be less complaining surely this is only right.

!

Doubt very much indeed if every a case for the court over slander would even reach the courts, let alone be tried. And just look at the time effect that it would take to prove before it even got as far as being seriously considered.

And wouldn't the members be in an uproar is any 'Body' forked out the £0000's that would have to be lodged before a lawyer, let alone a court would be interested.

But agree too many of us are possibly only spouting out past realities when in all honest this may be different. Mind they all started out like that!

So you will have another Fed labelled a 'National'! Struth who would 'Adam and Eve it'?

No one I guess.

Guest strapper
how can it be affiliated already?

Meeting was only held to form it yesterday, has it been publisised yet asking for objections or as suspected and said many times on this thread was it all cut and dried brfore the meeting?

i misworded it...it will most prob be to the whpu.....i should have said....as is most welsh nationals..but a few.

Paul, all other feds have always distributed baskets etc for combine/ national races but not the WNRF, they were insisting the birds were transfered to there crates at there location. Would you want your birds mauled around transfered etc etc, they were just being selfish spoilt brats and they didn't buy the transporter, the lotto grant did!

Paul, all other feds have always distributed baskets etc for combine/ national races but not the WNRF, they were insisting the birds were transfered to there crates at there location. Would you want your birds mauled around transfered etc etc, they were just being selfish spoilt brats and they didn't buy the transporter, the lotto grant did!

if what you say is what you belive is right

was it ok for the wnr fed birds to be has you put it mauled on the lilliers yb race at 1am in the morning trans shipping into the rv fed baskets

Guest strapper

well phil we dont know whats behind half of what goes on in these feds to be truthfull we all here this and that.

down the national yesterday i was there and was impressed at what was said.

i think there maybe a few leaving the south east national (hearsay)to join this new one if it takes off,

i 100% agree that it should be open to all wales to be called a national , but remember when the welsh north road and new north road split they could never agree....on the north....nothing will change m8, its just left for us pawns to follow and pay what ever they do.

yes it should be open to all to use, but they (wnrf) won't allow that!

Tom, no birds should have to be transfered unless there is a very good reason, i.e transporter breaks down etc, there has been in most cases a provision to get enough baskets distributed to all feds concerned by the convoying feds but not when the wnrf are concerned!

if transporter was payed 4 with  lotto grant dont the lotto say it is open to all

pjc they even offered to take baskets to heol y chiw when they had central marking i believe on giessen but were still over ruled so what more could they have realisticlly done

Seems to me that certain people are stirring up discussions without actually being interested  joining the New Welsh National - meeting held at the Seamans Mission Sun 11th Jan. Why fetch up  the issue of fanciers outside of Wales if you are not trying to cause friction? Making assumptions that people attended without actually being there!!!!!!

Fanciers have informed me that the member making these comments doesn't belong to the Welsh Federation - but seems to think he knows a lot.

;D ;D ;D ;Dgod love you did you go buy com just to put this dig in at me trouble with the likes of you is noone must have an opion on anything bet you are on commitee thanks for pm clearly meant to stir trouble  funny how after reading this others are agreeing its toys out window so lets form nat    and the oddest bit is later when it gets better it can be open to all wales  allwales aye as long as its local tto gwent cant have wrexam winning or further west ha ha ha

no mate it wont but as any senseable person knows why this was set up they will not be open to all in wales cos if it was going to be it would be now not later     im going to start nat with prizemoney of 1000a race cos i was told by another nat to be good boy which im not prepared to do  but you can be in my nat as long as you live caldicot rogait  underwood or chepstow i may open it to the rest when it gets stronger with more members     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;Day did you see that pig its flying  nat is nat open to all pjc is correct it is because toys out window and in wales it seems if you have diffrent ideas then we will go our way and split everything up leaveing fanciers to be out in cold wales is big place not just 100 miles round ;) ;)     glad to see so many new members come on to discuss this  i must give peaple head ace if they have to tell each other chris is making comments again    love it pity we could not get every fancier in big room and have a proper meeting from all of wales  thats 1000.s then you would see diffrent side to this