Mickie B Trophy 2008 Entries

well i think first of all the trophy should never be given out unless they know where it is going ... i say best way out of it would to be to terminate giving the trophy and just make a finak decision who has one ...we could call it the invisible mickie b trophy !!!!!!!!!!

they knew where it was going,terminate f. all, it cost alot of money and we want it back.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely Jimmy White knows his address,he sent him a lot of young birds to start him off.Also his father (Snowy) is a member of this site.Was under the impression they were in regular contact with Jimmy.

yes jimmy white did find his address ,, sent it to webmaster and bewted ,, jiimy white also sent £5 from my  his  money, for the return of,,,, also bought two trophies for winner and runner up ,, also  paid for sign written and  postage ,, snowy and westy are not in regular contact .

also bought £40 trophy for philips race paid for sign writting and postage to winner

yes jimmy white did find his address ,, sent it to webmaster and bewted ,, jiimy white also sent £5 from my  his  money, for the return of,,,, also bought two trophies for winner and runner up ,, also  paid for sign written and  postage ,, snowy and westy are not in regular contact .

also bought £40 trophy for philips race paid for sign writting and postage to winner

Yes well done to yourself Jimmy but that does'nt bring the trophy back from that wee no user Westy ;) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Guest beautyhomer

Dont think anyone is blaming you Jimmy you werent to know it hadnt been returned   Far as i can make out most of the members thought it was back as last year it was put up to be won again unfortunately as most of us know who had anything to do with clubs and presentations if you are running it your going to have to in a lot of cases chase people to get cups back otherwise you going to be in a very embarassing position when it comes to giving them out to the winners   I agree its wrong but thats the way it often is   In some ways it was lucky that nobody managed to win it last year just shame that something wasnt done in the last what nearly 2yrs about getting it back

I was not blaming Jimmy in anyway.Due to the fact they WERE in regular contact(I remember when westy first joined the site) he would be the best person to ask for contact info on westy.

I was not blaming Jimmy in anyway.Due to the fact they WERE in regular contact(I remember when westy first joined the site) he would be the best person to ask for contact info on westy.

yes thats true b h  :) but i think at that age , maybe needs some understanding ,, and things could be easily solved

i would just like to remind members , this trophie was presented by clockman to pigeon basics in remembrence of a good freind of mine, who, in dying with cancer ,, had great enjoyement from this site , i took him out in a wheelchair as much as could with gordon hunter helping me,, i saw this pigeon fancier go down hill each day , untill the day he died,, he left 6 children , we had a small collection [where i put in £100,, ] and realized about £ 300  for his wife,,, im quite sure he would be shocked if he saw these postings ,,, members argueing about things thet havent a clue about ,, surely a sorry state of affairs  :o

A lot of us on here Jimmy made friends of him and thats why we put into get the trophy in memory of him which in the end clockman bought and the money went to his widow which was great   Its just shame thats where it seems to end look what happened the 1st year and the 2nd attempt well what did happen cant see any reason why someone didnt win it   Cant change the mistakes that were made but least we can try and get it sorted out this time   3rd time luck  :-/

i agree rose,, just hope things get sorted out ,, lets try and make third time lucky :)

IVE JUST SPOKEN 2 WESTY HE HAS PROMISED HIS DAD WILL SEND TROPHY IN POST TOMORROW...I DID OFFER TO MEET UP BUT HE IS NOT ABLE TODAY SO LETS HOPE ITS POSTED AND WE CAN ALL MOVE ON.....

thanks mick