whitenight grizzles

I would just like to say the grizzles i got off whitenight are 2 beautys they arived safely this morning, i just want to say thank you for sending me such quality, your a star m8 and it is my pleasure to do business with you, and will do again in the future.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Guest HEATHLOFTS
I would just like to say the grizzles i got off whitenight are 2 beautys they arived safely this morning, i just want to say thank you for sending me such quality, your a star m8 and it is my pleasure to do business with you, and will do again in the future.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

they are nice arnt they

looks a bronze grizzle from pic, as you say shadows (real shadows) are blue grizzle!
You do talk sh-t ask the members on here that have been down my place.The shadows can be any colour including gay pieds which one was sold in 2008 and bred 4 1st prize winners.When i see fanciers knocking other fanciers birds or trying to discredit them i can only think that they must be very jealous :(.

Guest HEATHLOFTS
You do talk sh-t ask the members on here that have been down my place.The shadows can be any colour including gay pieds which one was sold in 2008 and bred 4 1st prize winners.When i see fanciers knocking other fanciers birds or trying to discredit them i can only think that they must be very jealous :(.

that shadow in the pic looks good doest it

Thanks for the flowers mate as you have the shadow family you no what your talking about :);).

Guest bakes

they are nice arnt they

is a nice bird you got in hand there james will you be raceing the bird this coming oldbird season or consentrating on ybs bud

all the best.

;)

Did I disscredit or say anything about the bird?

No!

Back in your box!

Guest HEATHLOFTS

is a nice bird you got in hand there james will you be raceing the bird this coming oldbird season or consentrating on ybs bud

all the best.

yh i think she will be a w/hood hen this year

Guest bakes
That one is out ove a blue cock direct berkel and a blue grizzel hen from TONY MAY ove bristol.

seen some nice direct van berkels on my travels cant folt any i seen or had in the hand ticks all the boxs for me  :)

all the best.

Guest HEATHLOFTS
That one is out ove a blue cock direct berkel and a blue grizzel hen from TONY MAY ove bristol.

cool ;) she is paired to a svr blue cock

Guest HEATHLOFTS

seen some nice direct van berkels on my travels cant folt any i seen or had in the hand ticks all the boxs for me  :)

all the best.

very true 8) ;)