snfc/snrpc

tyson

i can understand your views on plastic rings but still cant see what difference it would make regarding snrpc/snfc and we didnt leave the snfc we could no longer race with them as we  were no longer shu members nice and simple thats in their rules but you are correct regarding the disolutions about the shu i dont see why the snfc and us had to suffer but it has been some time now and slowly slowly catch the monkey as they say

i must admit i was shocked at the birdage of both nationals you shouldnt have to subsidise your biggest race maybe its time for common sense to prevail as the running costs can only get higher as the years go on the shame is that there are true stars in both camp

i must admit i was shocked at the birdage of both nationals you shouldnt have to subsidise your biggest race maybe its time for common sense to prevail as the running costs can only get higher as the years go on the shame is that there are true stars in both camp

well said

rules are rules can only change from within you cant expect to fly under another union as there rules are different no more than i can fly in a Scotish national living in britain ;)

Maybe getting a bit confused here Old Yellow fanciers in Scotland have for along time before the split been members of the RPRA and some have also flown in the NFC.

guys the split happened and thats fact but to ridicule Harry is wrong he along with a lot of otherguys moved and formed their own nat club  and best of luck to them  but make no mistake there are plenty OF very good fanciers who done a lot of winning in the SNFC FLYING IN THE SNRPC  BEST OF LUCK GUYS IN BOTH FACTIONSwhy not   just leave it

;)

guys the split happened and thats fact but to ridicule Harry is wrong he along with a lot of otherguys moved and formed their own nat club  and best of luck to them  but make no mistake there are plenty OF very good fanciers who done a lot of winning in the SNFC FLYING IN THE SNRPC  BEST OF LUCK GUYS IN BOTH FACTIONSwhy not   just leave it
WELL SAID