BT over-head phone lines ,

POMPY

yes and no they put tie wraps on mine no prob,s they dont cork any more it causes problems with the wind and the connections but they did tie wrap it helps but if you get a hawk attack then its good night they go every where and they will hit the wires i have 5 running all over my loft nightmare lost some good birds that way

Haven't got recent experience but last time I asked they told me if I'd get the corks they would fit, but obviously corks are out as per Frank above. However on the local canal where the lines are above canal bridges thay have put markers on the wires circular in type to stop the wild birds swans etc from damaging themselves, you could ask about these?

i think thats done for wild ducks albear and its twisted wires ive seen but its usualy the elect.board that does it i also have 5 elect wires the length of my house but they wont do anything to mark them ive lost a few to them aswell but thats life you just have to get on with it iam afraid they do get used to them its only when they get a fright the probs. start

go up pole and slide some of the foam grey 15mm pipe lagging down the wires you wont need to do them all just some at each side where birds fly round. ;) ;)

go up pole and slide some of the foam grey 15mm pipe lagging down the wires you wont need to do them all just some at each side where birds fly round. ;) ;)

that wont work even the tie wraps they put on slide together and as soon as you touch their stuff you will be billed for any repairs needed especialy for your neighbours wires

that wont work even the tie wraps they put on slide together and as soon as you touch their stuff you will be billed for any repairs needed especialy for your neighbours wires

i slidthem on the wires in front of my loft and it was the B T guy that told me what to use,

dont have the wires now as  someone cut the poles down for fire wood and they rerouted them.

Does anybody havethe number for BT to ask them to sort these things out. I havetried several times and get nowhere! automated service just buzz mearound. I have the same problem in my garden, a BT pole with 17 wires coming out right above my loft. It is in my garden (bought house) so if they dont reroute it or put it underground I think I may just chop it down. The woman next door to me says that they should be paying me rent for my bit of ground it is on and the inconvenience to my birds.Any ideas?

Does anybody havethe number for BT to ask them to sort these things out. I havetried several times and get nowhere! automated service just buzz mearound. I have the same problem in my garden, a BT pole with 17 wires coming out right above my loft. It is in my garden (bought house) so if they dont reroute it or put it underground I think I may just chop it down. The woman next door to me says that they should be paying me rent for my bit of ground it is on and the inconvenience to my birds.Any ideas?
chop it down ;D ;D

Go through to cancellations, that's one department you will get through to then tell them the problem and ask who to help you.