news from gladdo "partnership"

Guest gladdo

today id like to keep all up to date on that i will be racing in a partnership with derek mc loughlin from next year ...all irish fanciers will know derek ( yank ) very well ... we will be racing out of yanks back garden ...we are building all new lofts and ill pos some pictures of new lofts in fortcoming months ... we will be a great partnership and its better to have 2 rather than 1 in my view... we have lots of space for breeding and good team of youngsters... yank is a phoenominal pigeon brain and ill be doing alot of the graft also to get the results we would like to achieve the golds we set out for.... cant wait now and it will be all preparation work from now on .... mikey ,, (dublin , ireland..) new partnership will be derek mc loughlin & michael keane ....

yeah its so hard our club to do the birds right and have a good team the partnership is a thing we have to try...our club has very good fliers and fly big birdages aswell have 2 in partnership so hopefully we can fly well together ,,,he a great pigeon man yank and hopefully we combine...both of us won this year but there is so much more out there to be won and i aint talking club races only...mikey .... watch this space.... fingers x ... mikey !!!!! dublin , ireland