SNFC 'YB' NATIONAL

jonl6280

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I,m sending 8, 3 cocks and 5 hens. 6 of them have flown the whole programme, with the other 2 improving vastly from their earlier mistake, and flown the last 3 races. On the darkness also (first year) and what a huge difference. its 260 miles to me here in Lochgelly Fife. Good luck to all.

Sending 9, 340 miles to me in Peterhead, weather looks okay ;)

Great test for a yb, takes a good pigeon and fancier to be successful at that distance. The very best of luck to you and of course everyone else , hope conditions are good and true so you'll have a good idea of theri capabilities.

AT LEAST I DIDNT MOVE 7 MILE CLOSER TO THE COAST TO GET A POSITION IN THE CLUB

hi tim davieboy was not 7 mile closer to the coast when he won the s n f c and it was a good winner i think you will find he also got more than his fair share when he flew in duns

all the best on saturday at the y/b national

Just in from loft where colin and I have picked 15 for SNFC forcast looks good so good luck to all who are sending. And my big m8 Clockman who may need a bit of luck. ;D ;)

I need more than a bit :B good luck the marks bros, ;D ;D ;D

Guest redwhiteblue
Did you work as a chimney swep or are you a throw back to PLANET OF THE APES. ;D ;D ;D Still think you look like BIG EARS. :P

that is his good pal  the dundee race controller

just had a look at the weather for tomorrow's race .it looks like proberly the best day we have had all yb season. it also looks like the wind wont be that much.so hear is hoping for a good fair to all race . best of luck to all competing.     www.xcweather.co.uk/