Pigeons Stolen.

greenlands

i live in a end of terrace house and my loft backs onto a row of garages so i get very twitchy when i hear anything out of the ordinary at night,we even moved into the back (smaller) bedroom so i can keep an eye on my loft,i really feel for molly and steve but wouldnt have thought a fancier would take all the pigeons,probably been taken for food :-/  if not hopefully some will return to the loft  kev

were mollys loft is situated is on an allotment and then a row of terraced houses,but at the end of the street there is a big asian comunity,not saying its them but you never know these days,just funny how there lofts were broken into when theres a few situated on there,or they use to be.i think steve will get back into flying again and then maybe molly will cheer up and try again,i hope so anyway.

les ketch

Guest phillip

Is it legal in the UK to build & install home made electrical appliances ? If so , use a high voltage unit off a old TV or PC monitor and build your own electric fence around the loft . You only need to connect & switch on at night . It will shock the living daylights out of a would be thief but not kill him . This info I had off a person who installs Electrical fences on Industrial sites as a cheap DIY way to protect your own , as I had attempts at my loft already .

Think it for the food.

Either sold off at Market, or to some cultures that eat them.

Was a case where a mate of mine ( A fancier) saw some cracking birds at the Melton Mowbry Market. He had a word with his daughter and a hold was put up on them. Was found out who's they were and the owner was over the moon. Yes had ben stolen. Now I don't know if the culprits were picked up when going for the monies. i think they wormed out of it vis saying as 'pigeon Dealers' and that they had a sign reciept.

Yes there are a few 'Dealers' that sell ecvery week at the Market.

She has not got a clue who did this its only her opinion, no proof whatsoever and it just blackens the name of the sport again, she should get facts before spouting her mouth on television, if it was fanciers and she can prove it then do something about it.

Paul