NEED HELP WITH 'DOVES' RELEASE IN YORK

Guest frank dooman

Guest frank dooman

can any fanciers help me with 2 white/light coloured birds to be released in york, my niece died last week from diabetes at the very young age  of 19yrs and i would like to help the family with this tribute at a family ceremony in york later. any local fancier will know who iam talking about please pm me if you can help many thanks

can any fanciers help me with 2 white/light coloured birds to be released in york, my niece died last week from diabetes at the very young age  of 19yrs and i would like to help the family with this tribute at a family ceremony in york later. any local fancier will know who iam talking about please pm me if you can help many thanks

sorry to hear about this try seona babybird off here mate or chickadee carol they might be able to help you out they both got whites

hope this helps.

all the best.

Guest frank dooman

they are to far away at this time of year bakes if nec i will loose 2 of mine to do this ive thought long and hard about situations like this and here is a great chance for the sport to get some exposure the local press were all over this because she donated all her organs and we got word  back that at least 4/5 lived because of this so why dont we pigeon fanciers get our self organized to do this service free to let the public see that fanciers care instead of the people who just do it to make money lots of people see thease birds as peace and freedom we could realy put our self out there but for this time its very personal to me but thanks for the reply

Guest frank dooman

thanks chris but i dont want to put any pres on any one member iam sure i will get the help just a matter of time maybe when he sees it he will respond thanks

[ because she donated all her organs and we got word  back that at least 4/5 lived

I am sorry I live too far away, I work in a Transplant Unit and would have definately donated my services. I hope you find someone local and my condolences to the family x

Guest frank dooman
[ because she donated all her organs and we got word  back that at least 4/5 lived

I am sorry I live too far away, I work in a Transplant Unit and would have definately donated my services. I hope you find someone local and my condolences to the family x

thank you and yes i think it has to be local at this time of year

Guest frank dooman

have tried mate but phone turned off will try again tommorrow mate i will send a txt to him too come on here to get in contact with me or come on here and pm you

thank you very much

Guest frank dooman
my thoughts are with the family, I'm sorry we are too far away as I know the perfect person who would do this straight away for you, I do hope you find someone

thanks

As a mum of a 19 year old daughter i really feel for you.

I will keep my eye open on my travels for a fancier who has Whites and have a quiet word in their ear .

Julie

UK Pigeon Couriers