Guest joshdonlan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest steve1952
got another good one at the Raymond Moleveld auction , lots af good ones on offer there, and birds in great nick,

bought 3 of his at doncaster will be buying a few more this year

Guest frank dooman

are you not better trying them first archie no dissrespect to him but some dont suit us up here and i allways believe some birds dont suit some fanciers better to try before you buy anymore JMO

Guest frank dooman
I think that the demand at auctions was not as high this year as previous years.

Therefore many of the birds sold for less than expected.

Maybe we saw the full affect of the recession in the auction rooms this year.

just maybe we will get back to useing common sence again some good out of this recession

I think that the demand at auctions was not as high this year as previous years.

Therefore many of the birds sold for less than expected.

Maybe we saw the full affect of the recession in the auction rooms this year.

Note----the recession has not lowered the price of drink

Note----the recession has not lowered the price of drink

No but the drink was just put up in price for this weekend in some of the pubs to rip us off as a couple of the pubs i was in over the weekend i got talking to some of the regulars and in Yates they were charging us £2.80 for a pint of lager but if you were a regular you got it for £2  >:( >:( >:(

are you not better trying them first archie no dissrespect to him but some dont suit us up here and i allways believe some birds dont suit some fanciers better to try before you buy anymore JMO

Frank, I have scored with youngsters in 2years in the SNFC Open races, the problem with fifer is he gives them away instead of  keeping them and racing them, however he assures me that this year he intends to keep them for himself and race them ;)

Guest frank dooman

Frank, I have scored with youngsters in 2years in the SNFC Open races, the problem with fifer is he gives them away instead of  keeping them and racing them, however he assures me that this year he intends to keep them for himself and race them ;)

fair point sapper yes we have a fancier in our club does the same great guys but get them going archie see if they suit you

No but the drink was just put up in price for this weekend in some of the pubs to rip us off as a couple of the pubs i was in over the weekend i got talking to some of the regulars and in Yates they were charging us £2.80 for a pint of lager but if you were a regular you got it for £2  >:( >:( >:(

£2.90 in the yates for a larger shandy,    >:( :'( :(  Glad i was not there all weekend,  would have spent up for the season just at the bar