its happened again

micko and jack

CHAIRDE   FRIENDS

those of you I was lucky enough to meet in Blackpool will know I was having a great time I was very sore pain wise at nights and couldn't go out with the lads from Dublin I travelled with but I had told the lads up front I was there for the show and hopefully they all understood but I was in great form until this morning that is

well this is the seen that greeted me this morning (see pics) I got up to collect jack and bring him to nursery school came home about 9.15 and went to put the kettle on my 2 legged thieves were back again 10 birds stolen AGAIN I'm just gutted checked the security cameras last night there was gale force winds and heavy rain 3.30 this morning they broke in hoods on there hoodies pulled right up above the nose I phoned the cops what a waste of MY TIME  all the help they could give

is your house insured Mr O Neill

yes

well there's a crime number for you to claim of your house insurance

I felt like hitting him a dig

I collected jack at 1.30 from school and to be honest I just bought him straight to his own house I don't want him seeing that again a new fantail given to jack by dovey and carol stolen and I only got it for jack on Sunday is this going to stop jack having fantails not in a million years I'll put up more security and restock I know compared to hundreds and thousands of pounds being spent on bird some my think well its only fantails thing is they belong to my jack ahhhh I'm just gutted

expletive remove  thats not on mick ,, we have to try and catch them wee scum bags , did they do it while you picked jack up  or  when you were in bed . they must have a loft some were or els there selling them ,  ill ring the tipler men and see if they can put the word out  and see  if wee can find these fxxxers,

micko and jack so sorry to hear the news i really am...just goes to prove how many bad people out there to rob few fantails and to break good peoples hearts .... may they rot whoever doing this micko.... mikey

Guest strapper

time to invest in some kind of cctv..there are some cheap ones out there black and white..with sound ..i got one..deters anyone and does record sound..very clear.

how are they getting to the lofts?

feel so sorry for you..i hope and wish you all the best in sorting these b out.

this is disgracefull i know i probly shudnt say this but if this was happening to me i would get an electric fence that farmers use to keep cattle in the feilds and wire to the loft theres a farmer over here in guernsey that has his fencing wired to the mains when we want top go shootin on his land he turns it off for us also id put some of those sensor lights up 1 facing the loft and 1 faciong the bedroom window so wen and if they come on the 1 shining into the bedroom wakes me up

MICKO AND JACK I AM SORY TO SEE THIS HAS HAPEND AGAIN TO YOU BOTH

WELL IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO JUST ASK ME AS MY FREIND I OWE

YOU A FAVER FOR HELPING GET THAT BIRDS OVER TO IRELAND M8 I WILL

PHONE YOU LATER M8

IF ANY ONE HAS A FANTAIL OR TWO LET ME KNOW AS I WILL TAKE THEM OVER TO MICKO AND JACK IN MARCH

FOR THEM NO PROBS

KEV / ELSIE

Guest lvlasked

ill bring my dog around iv been teachin him like a police dog :D ill pop around and camp out the loft for ya for the nexted 3months :D

and im sorry to hear that this had happened again :@ poor jack as well losing more birds

crazy, realy feel for you.

get some security lights as well it will deter them when the lights come on.

I wouldnt get security lights it just gives them more light to see what there stealing the best security you will get is a dog it dosent have to be a big dog as long as it barks a wee jack russel might not scare a robber but it will certainly alert you to there presence