any tips for motivating ybs?

Guest bakes

peanuts and maize or hemp then get them on the darkness a darkness bird will win hands down to a natural bird as still got a full wing go and ask the best flyer in your club or fed that is constantly in top 3 each week i bet he/shesays they are on darkness only way to go nowif you wont to compete with ybs some might dissagree but how many darky are on the top of your print out each week i bet theres more darkness ybs than they are natural

all the best

peanuts and maize or hemp then get them on the darkness a darkness bird will win hands down to a natural bird as still got a full wing go and ask the best flyer in your club or fed that is constantly in top 3 each week i bet he/shesays they are on darkness only way to go nowif you wont to compete with ybs some might dissagree but how many darky are on the top of your print out each week i bet theres more darkness ybs than they are natural

all the best

cheers guys

i agree but some of my ybs arnt even moved over yet ? whens the latest i can put them on darkness   my yb loft is already set up for darkness but my stock birds paired up late so i have 11 ybs in yb loft now and ive got another 17 to move in the next few weeks  any advice welcome

cheers guys

i agree but some of my ybs arnt even moved over yet ? whens the latest i can put them on darkness   my yb loft is already set up for darkness but my stock birds paired up late so i have 11 ybs in yb loft now and ive got another 17 to move in the next few weeks  any advice welcome

Theres no probs movin them around tthis time on to darkness. Move them in the next week with dark hours between say 7 till 7 and look to remove darkness around 8th may weekend. Make sure any darkness system suits you. Darkness hours vary from fancier to fancier and consentrate on what suits your time.

Cheers steven

leighton

imo once u have moved yb to the yb loft never add any more

at a later date, fly the rest natural , i have always found my natural yb

do better in the early yb races. hope this helps. ;) m yb are only 5/6

days old and the first will be put on darkness. :)

leighton

imo once u have moved yb to the yb loft never add any more

at a later date, fly the rest natural , i have always found my natural yb

do better in the early yb races. hope this helps. ;)

c im only racing ybs  so i can give 100% of my time to my ybs    but i have to take into account that i need 6 cocks for 2011 i was planning on racing the first 6 races then moving 6 of the best cocks to my widowhood loft  so i could garantee ill have some birds for next year  

c im only racing ybs  so i can give 100% of my time to my ybs    but i have to take into account that i need 6 cocks for 2011 i was planning on racing the first 6 races then moving 6 of the best cocks to my widowhood loft  so i could garantee ill have some birds for next year  

Sounds good to me but make sure the cocks you stop have gone down the road far enough(at least 100-150 JMO) or next year in my experience you will have to be gentle again or the go like snow off a dyke.

Cheers steven

Sounds good to me but make sure the cocks you stop have gone down the road far enough(at least 100-150 JMO) or next year in my experience you will have to be gentle again or the go like snow off a dyke.

Cheers steven

well i guess it all depends how well they perform or how many i lose i guess only time will tell if i lose a load ill have to pull some cocks out