Times and returns in your Area 17th April

budgie

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you should take up poker robert ,never give nothing away with a straight face.

who cares about your 2.nd one whens your 1.st one

Billy the 11:13 pigeon was my first in the loft. The other did not trap so it doesn't count in all honesty.

As all Crawford used to say "I could have kissed it's *expletive removed* it still would not go in"

Just looking through Taylor's choice for some dope for next week.

robert are ye usin yer coffin dodgers card at B@Q  :X :X :X :X :X :X :X

actually I haven't got round to getting one yet.

If I buy wood and tools she might think I am up for some household DIY and that is just not on.

I am only interested in keeping doos now.

Many more race days like today and I might not dodge it much longer.

Guest vander mungo

Billy the 11:13 pigeon was my first in the loft. The other did not trap so it doesn't count in all honesty.

As all Crawford used to say "I could have kissed it's *expletive removed* it still would not go in"

Just looking through Taylor's choice for some dope for next week.

miss these auld guys comments , nobody more than you robert.there remarks were priceless

got our last one home this morning so all home

snap was one adrift was there this morning , funnly enough not one id of expect to be late at all but , i put that down to not having enough training before race hoping to get a few tosses next week :) then that should do me they can keep fit around loft ;)

In at 12.12.09, from Otterburn with Lanarkshire fed, that is 7 mins behind the front runners. Got 43/43 with a 2yr old ck about 2 hours late. Overall i am delighted with the race, Well done to Jim Hannah (race controller) on a very good opener. BUDGIE would have brought them back to Kelso and still lost half the convoy! lol

In at 12.12.09, from Otterburn with Lanarkshire fed, that is 7 mins behind the front runners. Got 43/43 with a 2yr old ck about 2 hours late. Overall i am delighted with the race, Well done to Jim Hannah (race controller) on a very good opener. BUDGIE would have brought them back to Kelso and still lost half the convoy! lol
Yer right Mr Quinn but it gets rid off yer Shi-e in a wanner.Do you want tae be left way a hutch fae o Doos and a hunner young yins ? ;)

Guest Greig the doo Drysdale
the thing im annoyed with is that my first bird was a roland janssen and i sold the parents off last year because i thought they was c**p only two birds i kept was a pair of youngsters grandchildren of the bandit and super qweeker 12 and these have been my first birds in the last two weeks , ohhh how things come and bite you in the a**e lol

That's a bit nasty is it not selling pigeons you feel are crap in your words

Mind me on not to ever buy a bird from you

timed in at 11.26 from windrush birds up 10.00 77 mile to derby 10 out of 10 got 4th 10th would have won the club if my ets was set up will be next week  ;D ;D

well done :)