Chocolate Meulemans

i have been offerd a chocolate meuleman hen for £175 , it has no track record that i know of and would be a belgium import in febuary , is this the going rate and have i chosen an expensive breed ?

No No No. Keep your money you will get one cheaper than that. Some of the cheq/ blue/ pencil Meulemans will breed chocolates. But if you want it purely for colour you will get one much cheaper than that. Jaap Van Alphen sells them on Elimar for £40-£50 as a last resort but you will pick one up for a lot less than you have been offered. Are you going to Blackpool?

Paul.

No No No. Keep your money you will get one cheaper than that. Some of the cheq/ blue/ pencil Meulemans will breed chocolates. But if you want it purely for colour you will get one much cheaper than that. Jaap Van Alphen sells them on Elimar for £40-£50 as a last resort but you will pick one up for a lot less than you have been offered. Are you going to Blackpool?

Paul.

i am going to blackpool on friday to meet someone and pic up some birds and a clock , do you think this punter is trying it on a bit ?

i am going to blackpool on friday to meet someone and pic up some birds and a clock , do you think this punter is trying it on a bit ?

In a word yes. If you just want to breed for colour you will pick one up. As previous reply Louella sell them, phone them and they may take one along for you. I have had them in the past but not now but there are plenty around dont let anybody let you think they are hard to come by.

Paul.

A bit confused here :-/ is ti the guy you are getting the meulman from, or the one you are meeting at Blackpool, who you are asking about? :-/

A bit confused here :-/ is ti the guy you are getting the meulman from, or the one you are meeting at Blackpool, who you are asking about? :-/

i had an e-mail from this guy i will post his reply for you

ello, Sorry for the delay in reply as i been busy with work, I may possibly have a chocolate hen available in february but it maybe direct from holland at cost of £175, i hope this helps.

regards spencer

----- Original Message -----

To: spencer@timbarrapigeons.co.uk

Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 8:24 PM

deat sir , do you have a spare chocolate meuleman hen please , i dont mind if it has white flights (even desirable)

thankyou and regards john

Guest marksimpson
it ll  be later on m8  as  book at other house  maybe any 1 got it  could look asap   , it s near back of bhw  ta

hi jon the ones i bought was only £100 for pair from doncaster ?