contact for tickhill?

chubs

I as close to tickhill as possible without actually being in it so if the club exists would be good for me to join, i've been told by more than one person it does exist but it ain't on rpra & can find no reference to it?

With this being my first year & having very little money didn't wanna splash out on joining north east prov but local clubs don't seem to exist , i'm gonna try rossington if i can't get info for tickhill.

Anyone got a contact for tickhill racing pigeon club?

visit tick hill and see if they have any local fanciers in it and ask them ;)                                    

Try Edlington Hill Top  Flying Club at the at the Officials Club. Used to be held at the British Legion at Edlington. My husband and I did fly in the club but sadly he passed away 2 years ago. I am now helping a friend of his to fly from our lofts and will be in the partnership officially next year. I am now enjoying being part of pigeons once again. When my husband and I flew we managed to win MNFC Bergerac in 2003 I dont suppose we 'll do it again but it wont be for not trying. Hope this bit of info is of use to you.  :)