end of season

paul10121968

i had a poor old bird season 2nd place twice then all down hill until my young birds picked my chin right off the floor

won three races and a couple more seconds my highlight was winning

lanarkshire fed from hexham 1st west section 6th open3500 bird approx 1st lanarkshire social circle  also won my first ever trophy's  5 in total

i started with 29 young birds and was left with 22

i never timed a bird in the snfc i realise its a bit harder than i thought because when these long races come along your birds have got to be at there best and bred to work hard to get home

so that is my aim to get a timer in the snfc and do better in the old birds

i had a poor old bird season 2nd place twice then all down hill until my young birds picked my chin right off the floor

lanarkshire fed from hexham 1st west section 6th open3500 bird approx 1st lanarkshire social circle  also won my first ever trophy's  5 in total

i never timed a bird in the snfc i realise its a bit harder than i thought because when these long races come along your birds have got to be at there best and bred to work hard to get home

bart a pipped you for 4th ;D ;D ;D well done on topping your section  :) :) :)

that sounds like a pretty good season to me a fed placing is exceptional

Guest strapper

trying to get a good idea of what routes are like north and south.

north road hasnt much in the way of birdage...heard rumours that europa will be travelling with new north road next season...dunno if its true mind you.

paul I think europa have said they will race from carlisle next year as their final race,, I do feel a lillers would be an ideal final race to cardiff,

paul is the national going with the wnr,, or the combine,, very interesting times ahead..

back to the question.. our best result this year was 1,2,3,4,5 fed from 2400 birds.. lady luck was looking out for us that day..lol..

goodluck

ant