unikon problem

adamant

scanned in my birds at the club last night on the club unit ,went home placed the module in my base unit . birds where released today at noon and my birds came in around 3 ish. looked at the base unit and it read thet they clocked in at 01.00 to 01.25 ..thats 1 in the morning?brought it to the club and it read the same on the club unit?before i took the modular out on my base it was reading the correct time.

Guest southern and mason
scanned in my birds at the club last night on the club unit ,went home placed the module in my base unit . birds where released today at noon and my birds came in around 3 ish. looked at the base unit and it read thet they clocked in at 01.00 to 01.25 ..thats 1 in the morning?brought it to the club and it read the same on the club unit?before i took the modular out on my base it was reading the correct time.

a was goin to buy a unikon system its put me off nw with wots hap  :-/

Guest southern and mason
we had this one week with 2 members, and both had scanned the rings to put on their birds, and didnt delete them, as they come up as trainers, we have had UNIKON for a few years now and had very little trouble with them, some of the trouble at times is human error,

well if its human error a mite still go for it as a think its the best system av lookd at  :)

Unikon is a very good system, and most if not all the problems I have heard  about or witnessed for myself, have been down to human error as can happen with all types of clocking systems, and I have used most, and would not go back to conventional clock.

This is only my personal opinion and experience ;)

well if its human error a mite still go for it as a think its the best system av lookd at  :)

I cant judge it against any other m8 as I have only used UNIKON, a pest at times with updates but really they are to better the system, but our whole club has them and dont think anyone would like to go back to the old clocking system, makes things a lot easier and quicker, full results at take-off, etc,

Guest southern and mason

I cant judge it against any other m8 as I have only used UNIKON, a pest at times with updates but really they are to better the system, but our whole club has them and dont think anyone would like to go back to the old clocking system, makes things a lot easier and quicker, full results at take-off, etc,

av bin lukin at alot ov the systems and unikon luks the best a lad a no is a agent for them in newcastle so am goin 2 c him and hav abit crack on with him al ask him about the little problems ppl are having and c wot he says

av bin lukin at alot ov the systems and unikon luks the best a lad a no is a agent for them in newcastle so am goin 2 c him and hav abit crack on with him al ask him about the little problems ppl are having and c wot he says

thats the best m8, ask about any problems you have heard about,

Our whole club has Unikon too and I have been race sec since we started with them. It sounds to me like the club system was not set to the correct time. As each module is placed in the club clock at shipping they are all set to the time of the club clock.

Nice to see one of the old members come back on (didnt mean age wise Carol)hope you are well.

That's half the problems with faults, it's either clubs not updating their system or user error.  We use Unikon and have never had a problem.

I agree with some of what you say BUT,the last three races of the season I had no end of trouble trying to get a signal on the Unikon base,we have been using this for 3 seasons so we know what we are doing and nothing as changed but I had to keep trying for ages before it was any use.