Easy bed Floor Dressing

Guest Vic

is this what you looking for    

Home » Loft Products » Other » FLOOR DRESSING - CHIPWRIGHT 70LTR

Price: £11.73 inc. VAT

Chipwright Sterilised Woodchip floor dressing is a unique and natural product. It is made from 100% hardwood which has been specially dried, sterilised and graded. Kiln dried for low humidity. All natural with low absorption. Dust and fungi-free, to reduce the incidence of respiratory and infectious diseases. Easy to use and suitable for use with all birds. For use in all pet environments including cages, aviaries, boxes, baskets, crates and lofts.

is this what you looking for    

Home » Loft Products » Other » FLOOR DRESSING - CHIPWRIGHT 70LTR

Price: £11.73 inc. VAT

Chipwright Sterilised Woodchip floor dressing is a unique and natural product. It is made from 100% hardwood which has been specially dried, sterilised and graded. Kiln dried for low humidity. All natural with low absorption. Dust and fungi-free, to reduce the incidence of respiratory and infectious diseases. Easy to use and suitable for use with all birds. For use in all pet environments including cages, aviaries, boxes, baskets, crates and lofts.  Lasy year easybed was aroung £6 per  per  wrapping.. I may go to the nearest pinewod and get some sacks of pine tree fallings. As good as anything I reckon! Cheers.  

6 phone calls no joy round here sorry, one place local to me, none in this week , so if you have no joy i can ring them next week just give me a shout.

Thanks GP, I hope to have something by then. Cheers.

Llong Mill 9 miles away

Chester Road Llong Mold Flintshire CH7 4JP

Tel: 01244 547505                                         no joy - tried

Bridlewood Riding Centre

Maes Y Coed Farm Tyn-Y-Morfa Gwespyr Nr Prestatyn

Flintshire CH8 9JN

Tel: 01745-888922                   just rang - In stock 25kg £6.80

you are better with easibed as i used easibed and somene informed me hempcore was best for floor i goy some put it down then got bites on my legs using it but no bites when using easybed..????

you are better with easibed as i used easibed and somene informed me hempcore was best for floor i goy some put it down then got bites on my legs using it but no bites when using easybed..????

never had any problems with mine must be getting contaminated from where its stocked perhaps , besides it has citronella which repells nasties , maybe was old stock or your alergic to the hempcore