Flowers of Sulphur

greenlands

flowers of sulpher / brimstone .

moulting 1/4 teaspoon - 1 kg feed , 2 or 3 day's a week , acts by heating the blood up .

canker /thrico , very good at keeping it down when eymtrl & ridzol have failed .

thrush / fungal , brilliant for this .

very good anti-bacterial & anti protazoal propertie's .

not a cure all , but it work's when other med's fail

As any of you fanciers ever used this product for your pigeons,if you have ,have you any opinion and how and when did you use it.

Lindsay

Hi Lindsay it must be over 16 years since i used Flower of Sulphate to be honest i dont think you can still get it from the chemist due to terrorists making bombs i use to mix it with a Liverine mineral block and give it to the stock and young birds never got wet droppings.

moulting 1/4 teaspoon - 1 kg feed , 2 or 3 day's a week , acts by heating the blood up .

canker /thrico , very good at keeping it down when eymtrl & ridzol have failed .

can this be used in the water? and if so at what dose for how long? and is it really any good?

thanks for that didnt know whether it was soluble :-) what do you use it for Lindsay?

Ch Pieds thread just about tells you,if you can't quite put your finger on the problem ,dampen the feed add F.of S. and as long as the prob isn't too serious you'll  see the droppings are perfect

Lindsay

Ch Pd is an absolute goldmine for info on health. He has been a brilliant help to me in the past and hopefully the future. Top man!

I would say no to that one ,it's a powder that doesn't desolve therefore would just sink to the bottom of the drinker.Is it any good. YES!

Lindsay.

correct ,

It can be bought in a solid form , the outfit, shirley's that do all the dog & cat stuff , its like a tin of sweet's about £2.50 in most pet shop's , drop 1 in the drinker , it last for week's just change the water daily & dump it back in . but use the powder for the feed