BAYTRIL

newbold

Yeast / Like thrush in women, for that is nigh the same, has 29 different Variants.... so you HAVE to used a different remedy at least before the 3rd Treatment! Why, (there is only one answer to because -- and that is WHY! Because Canker very quickly become immune to ANY and every treatment, a fact that!. So after two / three times of the same treatment it is useless.

Nastyn is a blanket Yeast curer and that's for sure which has good results.

Now as for Baytryl I say again, unless an Avian Vet prescribes it, bets left alone.

Goes back to the think I got slated on regards Micro and testing for ones self. Just look at the Einstein’s out there doing more harm than good.

Further there is an astonishing amount of viruses / ailments etc. that WE cause AND MOST don't show up in the droppings. Indeed sometimes bacteria tests aren't enough and need an autopsy.

Better still just imagine all these £250 - £350 Micro that the buyer hasn't a clue. And I'm afraid even an hour course, or 6 months course would be useless to most.

You can't diagnose what you can't see, let alone when you haven't the faintest idea of what you’re looking at!

Like I state, a little knowledge is dangerous.

Guest Davy Fleming

dwh, I never ever use a vet , I always go down to Lancaster and visit my good friend Gary Spavin and see what's happening first hand right in front of my eyes and then when I get back up the road I  start the treatment that is needed, if any,  that way it is the cheapest way to getting then right

Guest Davy Fleming

RAY  INGRAM and GARY  SPAVIN   are certainly no vets but both are very educated guys who know there stuff  in this field . I have sent many a fancier down there over the years and ALL have been very impressed with the set up as can assure you it ain't no mickey mouse set up . The microscope alone cost £6000  so that should say it all.

Some vets/doctors are as much to blame, if you go with problem they prescribe broad spectrum antibiotics with is what Baytril is, the good ones then send away swabs/ blood/stool samples for analysis and if need be prescribe a different one. You don't go to the vet/doctors and say everything is fine can I have some medicine please ;D

At my wife's surgery they do!!