best canker treatment ...

Guest gladdo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i give mine flagyl, very sugary, the missus works in a pharmacy so get tonnes of it for naught.

hi,   this  is cheif  inspector bigda here .  where did you say you can get them  or steal them  from  :o

flagyl is a prescription drug, be hard to get it unless you know some chemist people, can get it very handy in spain i think tho

flagyl   is only a name  like  a company name  flagellia is the type of  discription given to the   mites  that  has 2 flagella  hairs on its body,    the real   name and it is known world wide as  metronidazole,  if you asked for a tablet as  flagyl its 25p   for 1  ask  for metronidazole its   11p    your paying for a name only  

it comes in 200mg  250mg 400mg  500mg  the doc will give it to you if you have a infection

Guest strapper
best i have ever used is emtryl but i do use ronidazole or somthing simular every now and then

emtryl is off the market in the uk now...they do have an emtryl but its in a different form crystal like and a slightly different colour...can this still be the emtryl of old?...i believe was invented for pigs.

emtryl is off the market in the uk now...they do have an emtryl but its in a different form crystal like and a slightly different colour...can this still be the emtryl of old?...i believe was invented for pigs.

emtril  was for  pigs,    yep to treat scoouring and fever  

dimetronidazole / emtryl was took off the market ,the leaflet inside said it could be carcegenic /cause cancer,the di in front of metronidazole means what it says and was a warning at one time harkers put it in a teabag like set up to stop you breathing the product

CANKER EX PLUS BY MEDPET IS DIMETRONIADZOLE