wet droppings

If you are feeding a mixture with lots of small stuff and few beans or peas, I think you can expect the droppings to be looser. The other thing that could be causing it is linseed.

As always if you are 'not happy' about the bird, put in in a box on its own for a couple of days, with either cider vinegar or garlic in its drinking water.

To me there's not much wrong there, the first pic the droppings are covered in dropped feathers - sick birds don't moult, and in the second pic the bird looks quite sharp.

Also agree, droppings sample for analysis just to make sure.

update on test the results are a high count of cocci have been adviced to give 3ml per litre of water of baycox instead of the ususal 1ml. Would members still keep him seperate or can he just go back with the others as i'm gonna flock treat as a precaution anyway

Cheers once again Mark

I would'nt go flock treating just now while they are still moulting Mark no way mate ;)

[face=Arial][/face]good evening all just need a bit of help/advice please. I have an 08 cock who seems to have developed seriously wet dropping (like water)he gets fed and watered the same as the rest and i don't seem to have a problem with them any one experianced this can you shed some light

Cheers Mark

i had one pigeon like this many years ago,, it annoyed me so much,, had droppings tested ,, swabs taken , allmost everything i could try,,, but this bird was winning,,,, i remember talking to armand scheers [not his brother garden ;D ;D]  he told me in broken english,, if only bird like this,,and  all tests been done , some odd birds like this,, something like irritable bowel syndrome , bird born like this,, droppings factory faulty [true]  if bird looking well , racing well nothing you can do,,, but watch off spring,,,,this bird won well over £1000 in national race  :)  ,,,,,,this bird was allways the same at all times ,,its youngsters were ok droppings wise , but never bred one near as good as him  :-/