boiling hot water baths

Guest youngzimmy

Guest puresoontjen
JUST CAME UP THE ROAD FROM JOCK3s LOFT PIGEONS SITTING IN BOILING HOT WATER IN THE BATH WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT

it isnt boiling hot water its luke warm.its because its cold it looks like its steaming hot it relaxes the muscles ;)

Guest strapper

pure grey sky here ...was beautiful and sunny 2-3hrs a go...looks like the weather men are gonna be right for a change...weeing down tomorrow and heavy winds.

Guest youngzimmy

BECAUSE chickadee IT A LOT BETTER FOR THEM  RELAXES THEM MUSCLE WISE TO HOW WOULD YOU LIKE SOMONE TO BREAK THE ICE ON THE LOCAL POND AND THROW YOU IN NAKED A BIT CHILLY DONT YOU THINK

BECAUSE chickadee IT A LOT BETTER FOR THEM  RELAXES THEM MUSCLE WISE TO HOW WOULD YOU LIKE SOMONE TO BREAK THE ICE ON THE LOCAL POND AND THROW YOU IN NAKED A BIT CHILLY DONT YOU THINK

We do it all the time, I love the plunge pools and the needle showers :) The birds do it by choice, I have seen me just break the ice and they are right in there before i get the chance to remove it. I can see where a warm bath would relax them but it is not natural, jmo :)

We do it all the time, I love the plunge pools and the needle showers :) The birds do it by choice, I have seen me just break the ice and they are right in there before i get the chance to remove it. I can see where a warm bath would relax them but it is not natural, jmo :)

Takes me back to when I was a teenager, when I watched my racers bathing outside every weekend during the winter, even with snow on the ground, they still looked for their weekly bath. I do now as I did then, I fill the 5 ltr bucket a quarter full of hot water, then run cold tap to fill to top, just to take the chill off water - no really needed - but wouldn't give them hot water, never mind boiling.

My pigeons get cold water and love it. There are times when, on a very cold day, they just sit there in the cold water. It's me that feels cold just watching them.

Some of you must have some very ponsy pigeons. Cold water! Relax their musceles! You want to get your boot behind them.  :) :)