hopper feeding beans

wilkins

Thanks Davie got them yesterday at Newmains £6.00 - 25kg and they are 1st Class.But as King Billy quotes they are only any Good on Toast. ;)

Thats cheap  ;) yer need to stop telling porkies ;D ;D ;D you will start a stampede ;D ;D ;D

once they settle down they fly well at home on a hopper of beans and a teaspoon of a mixture , i have noticed mine flying better this last 2 weeks , plus i now dont worry when im on late shifts about feeding times , made my life easier ,will have to see how results go this season

• 4 weeks later...

hi willkins,when they are fit,on hopper of beans,they will fly so high,you can hardly,see them,feed your old and young hopper beans,throw any crap you put in the water,its not needed,give gems matrix everyday,one teaspoon per bird daily beans and clear water.     i g/tee you will never get yb sickness. you will save a fortune on all the crap that goes in the water,its rubbish.i would you feel jf your wife started doctoring all your meals,keep it simple.