Which Courier method is best?

PigeonTracker

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's all us?  Nothing more nasty than threatening to ruin a courier financially so lets not go there okay.  I asked a simple question to which couriers you suggested were not interested as you'd implied, nothing more nothing less.   :-/

you made commebnts to sue   do so and i will ruin you financaly there everyone can read it  not like you in pm so you can deny it after or accuse someone else useing youer com when you are not there as in pm i have you sent me

346 views 18 votes.  Perhaps I'll ask the question a month down the line when we see what state of affairs the courier system is in then, perhaps then we'll all recognise the gravity of the problem as I do.   :-/   Will shut up now as its none of my business according to the main man on here, god help us all is what I say. :(

IM SORRY BUT IF ANY MEMBER ASKED MY HELP ID TRY MY BEST TO HELP THEM OUT!!!!  AND THATS THE WAY I WAS BROUGHT UP!!! AND IF I CANT ILL SAY.....I NEVER DO NOTHING FOR ANY GAIN OR POPULARITY STAKES, SIMPLE = DO UNTO OTHERS AS THEY DO UNTO YOU!!!!  BUT IF YOU KICK ME ILL KICK YOU RIGHT BACK...LOL

1 who will run it taking money for nothing   tracker  who will control money tracker  who will dictate who does what tracker who willget the cream jobs tracker  who is hasseling all couiers who come onto this site tracker who claims to all couiers he is the man tracker who spends hours on phone to other couiers with ideas and can give um loads work as biggest couier tracker and  who told debs wayne he would supply vans and they were not to start till this  year tracker who is threatening peaple tracker who is makeing calls to try get couiers to do things his way tracker god aint you busy mate

1 who will run it taking money for nothing   tracker  who will control money tracker  who will dictate who does what tracker who willget the cream jobs tracker  who is hasseling all couiers who come onto this site tracker who claims to all couiers he is the man tracker who spends hours on phone to other couiers with ideas and can give um loads work as biggest couier tracker and  who told debs wayne he would supply vans and they were not to start till this  year tracker who is threatening peaple tracker who is makeing calls to try get couiers to do things his way tracker god aint you busy mate
Whatever.   ;D

Whatever.   ;D

I spoke to courier in person yesterday and they wont have nothing to do with PT. I will not say who, but I'm certain when they read this whole thread they will confirm my statement.

What about a section on the site for pigeons to be moved, a thread for south, one for north etc. We can post up where birds are coming and going and the couriors can check it out. If its convenient for one they can get intouch. Or even a fancier could have a wee loft visit if he's on the move.

I'm sure its not going to be as simple as that but might be some sort of start.

Al.

What about a section on the site for pigeons to be moved, a thread for south, one for north etc. We can post up where birds are coming and going and the couriors can check it out. If its convenient for one they can get intouch. Or even a fancier could have a wee loft visit if he's on the move.

I'm sure its not going to be as simple as that but might be some sort of start.

Al.

It won't work mate because the same person will monopolise it, the same as he monopolises every other courier thread. Not just my humble opinion, it's a fact.

Dear All,

Intersting comments above!!!! I do agree with the point that it can't go on as it is. As a stud we will be sending out up to 30 pigeons a day when the young birds come along! Now when couriers say they do the UK mainland and we've called them and have been turned down because we're in Okehampton, Devon and they don't come that far!!!! We have a bit of a problem! It's a bit tricky for us to deliver our birds because we have customers up in the far north of Scotland. Anyone is welcome to come and choose thier own birds and collect them but pigeon fanciers are a bit thin on the ground down here! We are very pleased with the courier service we have been using both sides have had to make compromises at times but we both understand the situation and we have to try and work together to help each other. I don't want to get into any arguments so that is the reason I'm not naming the courier but thay know who they are.

Dear All,

Intersting comments above!!!! I do agree with the point that it can't go on as it is. As a stud we will be sending out up to 30 pigeons a day when the young birds come along! Now when couriers say they do the UK mainland and we've called them and have been turned down because we're in Okehampton, Devon and they don't come that far!!!! We have a bit of a problem! It's a bit tricky for us to deliver our birds because we have customers up in the far north of Scotland. Anyone is welcome to come and choose thier own birds and collect them but pigeon fanciers are a bit thin on the ground down here! We are very pleased with the courier service we have been using both sides have had to make compromises at times but we both understand the situation and we have to try and work together to help each other. I don't want to get into any arguments so that is the reason I'm not naming the courier but thay know who they are.

Try JM Livefish & Aquaria Couriers Ltd, I know they do a Scotland run too

Whatever.   ;D

yep i agree there its time to stop hasseling other couiers and eaither get on with youer own or just quit if you want peaple to work with you you need to sort youerself out  why should anyone work with someone who acant tell the truth from one minuite to the next you see everyone else as problem yet. now im sure others can see its you ? time for diffrent plan me i would come on be honest  not phone couiers and talk rubbish cos they been at it long time build the service you are offering up and then worry about trying to be king dog the site you do sponser is hitchcocks yet you do not even go on there why cos you are here talking drivel we all know its problem but you aint going to solve it    let me give you advice pop in see two of biggest couiers in wales put youer ideas to them then see what they tell you cos in busness to work with someone you check them out as im sure other couiers have you so they are happy to forget it     by the way tell us who you have on board so far perhaps they vcan confirm they are and we could have diffrent opinion  i know if i say who i have spoken to they will get lots calls and rubbish so i aint

Quoted from ChrisMaidment08

Whatever.   ;D

Well I for one had a threatening PM from you which for some reason was not acted on by the powers that be here! Strange that, but having seen what they think of members not a shock! Tell you what buddy do a collection and delivery for me I'd like to meet you

Hi all

just read all of this thread , i voted no to the hub and my reasons are,

1.  i think it is to big a task for anyone to take on

2.  someone telling me i cant take birds to and from scotland when its not my area because we cover mainland UK and Scotland twice a month at the moment, maybe more in future.

3.  myself and jules are our own bosses. we charge what we feel is a fair price for each and every job we do. we can pick up a bird in Aberdeen and take it to Dover for £25. or pick up 5 in abergaveny and 6 in truro to take to norwich for £50.

(did we make a profit on it when you take into count all the other stuff we picked up in scotland and north england to deliver in the Kent area then yes we did)  

mike

Dear All,

We are based in Taunton and have already had interest from Tiverton, as they said the same as you, noone seems to do it in this area. We have contracts in Brixham, Plymouth, Torbay, Exeter, Sidmouth and Bideford, so we are down that way all the time

Mikes took the dog out but has asked me to post this for you

If you want to fill his movano van with pigeons for delivery, we'll happily go off over 2-3 days and deliver the lot for you.

Its nice waking up to pigeons cooing in the morning  :)

Julia