Which Courier method is best?

PigeonTracker

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do couriers have to make a donation to the site as they are advertising just like fanciers are supposed to make a donation to site when selling birds

I actually approached Richard with the very same question regarding sponsorship or donations. He sent me back a very nice message saying that Tauris sponsor the site but there were other options. i said i would go with option ? (cant remember exactly which) and am waiting on a reply as to how to pay for the option i chose.

Julia

Guest strapper
i tried 2 couriers one  week before christmas  and one last thursday to get birds down from the north east , but been told they are two busy when i called them or never got any calls back

not the service i have read about offered by them

if they said they are too busy then there is nothing wrong in that.....but if they fail to ring back then thats a different matter,

its the sign of the times.

i tried 2 couriers one  week before christmas  and one last thursday to get birds down from the north east , but been told they are two busy when i called them or never got any calls back

not the service i have read about offered by them

We are up that way twice a month, if thats any help to you. I never say we are too busy but try and give an available date for collection/delivery.

Julia

john millar very good id have to admit ... he also can never do enough for you like if you cant make to collection he even held birds for me once as i could nt make it and when i recieved they were well looked after ... j millar the best by far

in my opinion on couriers i go for one that has a good reprutation in getting the birds and dropping in my area, mainly by word of mouth from other fanciers. But one thing i go on is reliablity, i dont want couriers telling me they arent going that way for 2 weeks, as this isnt reliable enough for me, if i place an order i want it whens best for me and the other fancier concerned. Especially regarding young if you have to wait 2 weeks for collection the babies could have started perching by then. i want someone who when i ring says that it isnt a problem and you will have your bird the morning after collection. Maybe im old fashioned, or just a big fan of the way amtrack was very reliable for us.