LOST 80 Y/B

Guest puresoontjen

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

]Should put les on the panel for young fanciers recruitment![/color] :-( Have already removed a couple of his other comments.

I thought the idea was to try and attract youngsters into the Sport  :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ Must be disillusioned ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I LIBERATED 180 YOUNG BIRDS ON FRIDAY FROM 17 MILES , I HAD 27 HOME THAT NIGHT , AM NOW UP TO 105 HOME. BEEN GETTIN THEM REPORTED ALL OVER AYRSHIRE , SOME IN FIFE AND LANARKSHIRE , THERES ABOUT 12 OF THEM HURT , SO CAN ONLY ASSUME THE HAWKS HAVE BEEN IN AT THEM :'( :'(. YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME GETTIN THEM RIGHT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. AM SICK  :( :(

Guest bakes
I LIBERATED 180 YOUNG BIRDS ON FRIDAY FROM 17 MILES , I HAD 27 HOME THAT NIGHT , AM NOW UP TO 105 HOME. BEEN GETTIN THEM REPORTED ALL OVER AYRSHIRE , SOME IN FIFE AND LANARKSHIRE , THERES ABOUT 12 OF THEM HURT , SO CAN ONLY ASSUME THE HAWKS HAVE BEEN IN AT THEM :'( :'(. YOU SPEND ALL YOUR TIME GETTIN THEM RIGHT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN. AM SICK  :( :(

any look with birds coming back mate 2 of my mates ybs came back today from 40mile toss with clumps of feather missing on there wings he still waiting on a few he got 22 back from 30 still 8 missing

all the best

bakes.