LOST 80 Y/B

Guest puresoontjen

come on ,i am only telling the truth ,if it is lies then show me different .i see the general manager has been reading my post on the other site [he has come clean and trying to save face by publishing the 50 plus ring find at a percy nest [i wonder who found them ]and why did they go there . :X does that answer your question LENWADBOB

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest puresoontjen
my advice ,is to get out while  you still got your sanity ,it is going to be a on going thing ,and it will only get worse ,i hope you take this the right way ,dont  go thinking it wont happen time and time again ,because it will .you will end up flogging a dead horse ,

it look like your not welcome on this thread les so please leave and dont post any more on here thanks

Guest puresoontjen
come on ,i am only telling the truth ,if it is lies then show me different .i see the general manager has been reading my post on the other site [he has come clean and trying to save face by publishing the 50 plus ring find at a percy nest [i wonder who found them ]and why did they go there . :X does that answer your question LENWADBOB

off the post you was asked now go be for i lose my temper with you

Les what I want to know is how you are allowed to post as a banned member :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

The answer to the question WHY no one is taking any notice of you is that for the vast majority of us Pigeons have been a lifetimes hobby, and we have all had big knocks in the past but unlike the weak minded like yourself we wont give in to present problems, but face it together.

dont write to me and i wont answer ,

les do you get off on trying to wind people up? you have been asked nicely not to post on this thread, Pete and Sue were lookig for a bit of a pick-me-up and you just post crap! So i am telling you no further posts. Thanks.

Guest puresoontjen

les do you get off on trying to wind people up? you have been asked nicely not to post on this thread, Pete and Sue were lookig for a bit of a pick-me-up and you just post crap! So i am telling you no further posts. Thanks.

pete did you take note i didnt shout or swear  ;D just keeping my head right for sue

Pete, how you kept it together mate is a credit to you. This site don't need negative thinkers, we should all be one big happy family, with a common interest, OUR PIGEONS, and we should all be giving each other encouragement during this particularly trying time we are all facing.  I can say my pm box has been bigger than "gangsters" this past fortnight (and that is saying something  ;D ;D ) with words of encouragement and offer of help from the fantastic people on this site.. It has meant a lot to me and renewed the faith I always had in the good men and women in our hobby.

Guest puresoontjen
Pete, how you kept it together mate is a credit to you. This site don't need negative thinkers, we should all be one big happy family, with a common interest, OUR PIGEONS, and we should all be giving each other encouragement during this particularly trying time we are all facing.  I can say my pm box has been bigger than "gangsters" this past fortnight (and that is saying something  ;D ;D ) with words of encouragement and offer of help from the fantastic people on this site.. It has meant a lot to me and renewed the faith I always had in the good men and women in our hobby.

im only doing it for sues sake if i loos my rag now ill end up in the dog house with her.keep  :) its not the end of the world  :-/

Guest puresoontjen

And i thought you were just doing it to please me ;-) :-)

;D ;D ;D very funny  8) trying not to bite by the way all sues just had 1 in i hope more comes in be for this rain comes

Glad they are still working for you both, hope you get more home before the day is out. It should make better pigeons of them in the long run, if that is any consolation to you.

Guest puresoontjen
Glad they are still working for you both, hope you get more home before the day is out. It should make better pigeons of them in the long run, if that is any consolation to you.

all in toll sues got 31 back ive got 26 back 23 still out there. it just started to rain here it could of been worse she looks happier in her self now so fingers crossed she dont throw the towel in now. she just :) things are looking up ;)

Guest puresoontjen
it happened to me monday and i have just had one bk now, so keep ya eye out there work there way back, good look,

wecome to the site stdsales, there still hope getting the birds back yet then :)

Guest Grasshopper Lofts

i hope more work back for u im sure they will and will be better for it, i have just had one return from 3 weeks ago and its pouring down here there amazing things

Guest dogeon

hi all thanks for your kind words and concern the rain has beat me inside

at least i dont need to worry if there getting a drink now just the feed

got the same feeling i got when the kids flew the nest for the first time! god you got to have nerves of steel and i need a valium  :)

still quite a few out