LOST 80 Y/B

Guest puresoontjen

Guest puresoontjen

HI ALL WE LOST ALL THESE BIRDS V09/FO9 LOST 80 YESTURDAY AT 3PM AT 30MILES WE SEEN 2 PEREGRINE GO IN TO THE PACK. THAY JUST SCARTTERED ALL OVER THE SKY. 16 OF MINE  20 OF DOGEONS  36 IS BACK INALL. STILL OUT 56 BIRDS ??) ??) ??)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HI ALL WE LOST ALL THESE BIRDS V09/FO9 LOST 80 YESTURDAY AT 3PM AT 30MILES WE SEEN 2 PEREGRINE GO IN TO THE PACK. THAY JUST SCARTTERED ALL OVER THE SKY. 16 OF MINE  20 OF DOGEONS  36 IS BACK INALL. STILL OUT 56 BIRDS ??) ??) ??)

are these the same birds that were drifting back the day before ??                                     andy.

What a sickener, I hope you get them back, both of you. As pjc says, most should work back but I have to say when I had this happen to me 2 weeks ago, after the second day I never saw a feather. Had one back with back ripped open and two that in panic flew into wires and had injuries to the breast. Started with 48 now down to 15. I feel for you both.

Guest puresoontjen

are these the same birds that were drifting back the day before ??                                     andy.

yes thay are  :-/

Terrible hope you get some more back, i know only to well the fright that these attacks on y/bs cause. Seen it happen dozens of times here to my own and batches going past. Trouble is these days with the Goshawks in the forests when the poor little buggers head for cover from the falcon attacks they are picked off in the trees by the Goshawks.

Guest puresoontjen
Ouch! hope you get most of them back, Take it these were the same birds that you had a bit of a hammering with the other day?

same lot if and when thay come back thay will NOT go out for aweek or two

Guest puresoontjen
What a sickener, I hope you get them back, both of you. As pjc says, most should work back but I have to say when I had this happen to me 2 weeks ago, after the second day I never saw a feather. Had one back with back ripped open and two that in panic flew into wires and had injuries to the breast. Started with 48 now down to 15. I feel for you both.

it looks like that at this end to but we still got to keep our hopes up.we'll mis the first 2 race to get them back on track.

Guest puresoontjen

Oh lets all bow down to the eternal pessimist and just give it all up as a bad job ........... I DON'T THINK SO, I NEARLY DID BUT I AM A FIGHTER, LIKE ALL FANCIERS WITH PIGEONS IN THEIR BLOOD

ive got the willpower to go on with the birds i have left. not sure about the wife dogeon it looks that she will throw the towel in this year.

ive got the willpower to go on with the birds i have left. not sure about the wife dogeon it looks that she will throw the towel in this year.

Sue, I will say no more, only DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP, Time is a great healer ;)

Sue, I will say no more, only DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP, Time is a great healer ;)

my advice ,is to get out while  you still got your sanity ,it is going to be a on going thing ,and it will only get worse ,i hope you take this the right way ,dont  go thinking it wont happen time and time again ,because it will .you will end up flogging a dead horse ,

Guest puresoontjen
She cant quit mate! you mean you want her to so you dont get beat everyweek :-) :-) chin up. and take no notice of the doom and gloom merchants, yes there are downs in any hobby/sport. But pigeon racing is simply fantstic. Would never be without it :-)

i got her into the sport i can do it again but shes got to have faith in her birds and me. im on her case as im typing  ;)

or i could be a c**t and let her do the cooking on a sunday. naaaaa  i wont she will be back on form as the birds come back. give it a coupple of days ill see how she is then with a :)