!!!PIGEON BASICS YOUNG BIRD CHALLENGE 2009!!!

phillips

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest karl adams

WELL DONE TO ALL MEMBERS WHO TOOK PART IN THE CHALLENGE  and well done JASON for all the hard work you put in to making it all happen im looking forward to next year

well done jason great young bird challenge well done

all the members that took part LISTER keep that

trophy in good order its coming to IRELAND next

year ;D there should be a lot more IRISH lads

involved well done

• 1 month later...

form filled in , the local post office,, for lost/damaged parcels etc,, hopefully get a refund to the value of the original trophy. which has went missing in the post

new trophy has now  purchased , will be sign written , posted recorded delivery, hopefully" lister" will receive this a,s a p,,

congratulations" lister" on winning this trophy, the brasso can come out now ;D ;D ;D,, best of luck :) jw :)

i still havent received the prize money for coming 4th or the vouchers from taylors choice for the 2 wins i had yet and was wondering what was happening

what has hapend i finshed 5 i forgot all about it 20 quid its not much but its mine where is jason havent

seen him on here for a long time does anyone know is he ok this should have been sorted out by now

iam not worried about the 20 quid ill give it to charity theres people that won a lot more iam sure they

are geting worried someone has to know whats going on  :)

hi jimmy done some poking around down here with no luck cheers mate 2nd time lucky lol  ;D

same up here lister :) but alls well that ends well :)   you might need a bigger tin of brasso ;D,, who knows , the other might turn up  yet ;D, as i put on the " missing"  form,,,,,,,rather than have compensation, i would much rather have it found,  and either returned to me,,,or the recipient,, who knows lol ;D