Dave Allan Book

noggin

Hi

I was wondering if any1 has a Dave Allan book called Widowwood Year? I have been unable to get one as yet, so if anything wants to sell one or knows where i can get it from- I'd much appricate it.

Yours in sport

Noggin

(not sure if I have posted this in the right place- as new at this - Nog)

HI DO YOU THINK THIS BOOK IS OK FOR ME TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WIDOWHOOD THANKS     NOG
;Di do i borrowed a copy and had it typed out for me in large type .great to refer to as a base for learning about widowhood .    andy

In my mind not worth the paper it's printed on. Like Dave Allen, well passed  sell by date! Surely there are  more direct ways these days to learn the widowhood system. Some great videoes, from Oz to the North Pole on the market! That's what I would go for in your position. Good luck to you mate.  Vic.

In my mind not worth the paper it's printed on. Like Dave Allen, well passed  sell by date! Surely there are  more direct ways these days to learn the widowhood system. Some great videoes, from Oz to the North Pole on the market! That's what I would go for in your position. Good luck to you mate.  Vic.

THATS NOT VERY NICE :'( ITS A GOOD BOOK FOR A STARTER ; :)

I think it is good to read a few books and pick bits from each whichh best suit you, as no one mans system is going to suit everyone, is it!!. One  books i have found useful is "The Secret of speed" by EJ Sains(I think thats how u spell his name) 10/10 all round, it is old and hard to get, but very worth pursuing.