**FREE**  Young birds wanted.

Guest The main Mahon

Guest The main Mahon

Are there any kind hearted fanciers out there in County Durham/North east area, who have some young birds that have just hatched that they don,t require and would like to give them away for free?

I am in the unfortunate position to have only 3 cocks and 12 hens, and I will be struggling big time to breed a young bird race team.

If there is anybody out there willing to help, I have got my own rings so would be able to post them to you for ringing the youngbirds to save transferring the birds. I will also collect the birds.

I am looking for about ten young birds if possible.

Thanks for reading

Cheers.

Paul.

Guest The main Mahon

68 vies and still no offers  :( :( :(

I'll give the young bird racing a miss this season then lol, Thanks for looking anyway guys.

Guest The main Mahon

I wonder if people are thinking that I want all ten from one fancier?

I will take odd ones or twos from anybody and of course I will keep the people who supply the birds informed on how they have performed.

Guest kev d

hello mate , you have left it to late if you asked earlier in the year then i would have given some to you

all my first round yb are going to different people , two members on this forum are having six yb each from me

its not that people dont care all there plans have been made . cheers kev

Guest The main Mahon

I know, it seems there is an abundance of help if you will pay.

I have never charged anybody for a pigeon.

As I have said, I will give YB racing a miss this season and just breed from my 3 pairs and will have enough OB's next seaon to breed a full team for the 2010 season.

I might even have some spares to GIVE to new starters or people needing help.

Guest kev d

the main mahon , ive got to know a few people on this forum since ive been a member

and ive been offerd young birds free from there stock loft , dont put us all in the same boat .

as i said you have left it to late , ask again next season early on this time you will get some offerd

to you its not the end of the world , cheer up and eat a easter egg thats what im doing now i feel sick  ??) ??) ??)

i will gladly breed you some ybs my stock birds are just going down on eggs for their 3rd round. you wont be able to race the full program with them but you should be able to get a couple of come back races for them at the end of the season. let me know

I know, it seems there is an abundance of help if you will pay.

I have never charged anybody for a pigeon.

As I have said, I will give YB racing a miss this season and just breed from my 3 pairs and will have enough OB's next seaon to breed a full team for the 2010 season.

I might even have some spares to GIVE to new starters or people needing help.

thats the way to do it mate !!!!!!         irritate people  ,

Guest numpty01
i have 6 if you want them two bussarts two albreeds two jansons ready in next week to go pm for my num

no reply so these are going to tennys mate who has had a misfortune

Guest The main Mahon

Sorry for not replying  numpty01 but I have not been on the forum since I posted this thread. Thanks for the offer though mate, you are a gent. Hope tenny's mate has succes with them. If you would like me to breed a few for you to try next season, let me know. I will be sorted for birds by then. Thanks again.

Guest The main Mahon

Thanks to you as well gooner for your kind offer. you are also a gent. I will however have to decline as I was hoping that a local fancier in county durham would offer. I could then pick up the birds myself and save the carriage fees, which I cant afford at the moment. Unfortunately Norwich is just too far away Thanks again  though mate.

Thanks to you as well gooner for your kind offer. you are also a gent. I will however have to decline as I was hoping that a local fancier in county durham would offer. I could then pick up the birds myself and save the carriage fees, which I cant afford at the moment. Unfortunately Norwich is just too far away Thanks again  though mate.

hi mate i will see what i can do when do you need them for :)

Guest numpty01
Sorry for not replying  numpty01 but I have not been on the forum since I posted this thread. Thanks for the offer though mate, you are a gent. Hope tenny's mate has succes with them. If you would like me to breed a few for you to try next season, let me know. I will be sorted for birds by then. Thanks again.
thats okay mate no prob i will decline youer offer all my youngbirds go out to others for diffrent reasons thanks ;D ;D