Shu Email

Henrik

I see Andy Frame has found it neccesary to email all Federation Secretaries regarding people asking to have strays either liberated or euthenised, and reminding people of their obligations regarding these. says he has had complaints regarding this both from fanciers and non fanciers

COMPLAINTS RECEIVED

The office has received complaints recently regarding members allegedly asking fanciers and non fanciers to either liberate or, euthenaise the pigeon as they, the owner, will not be sending for them.

THIS BRINGS THE SPORT INTO DISREPUTE AND IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.

While we appreciate arranging a courier is costly , this is your property and as such you must send for the pigeon.

Failure to uplift stray pigeons may result in members being stray suspended.

Yours sincerely

Mr Andrew Frame

Scottish Homing Union Secretary

I see Andy Frame has found it neccesary to email all Federation Secretaries regarding people asking to have strays either liberated or euthenised, and reminding people of their obligations regarding these. says he has had complaints regarding this both from fanciers and non fanciers

UNC stray centre has 15 Scottish strays in at present possibly more handed in tonight at marking. Pentland Fed transporter will pick these birds up on way back from Wetherby on Saturday. I'm sure some of these birds have been there for up to three weeks.