2007 Young Birds

paul k

We are offering the complete round of young birds from our race team for sale, i thought i would advertise them to the pigeon basics members before going in the BHW.

1 complete round of our winning family of birds blended from Janssens, De Klaks, Van Loons and Meulemans.

our results over the past 4 years are as follows;

2003, 2004 & 2005:- 58x1st prizes and 186 federation positions

2006:- 24x1st, 27x2nd,29x3rd,18x4th,20x5th 16x6th and 88 federation positions

2006 (NFC Results section E) 1st,2nd,4th,6th,7th,9th,9th,10th,10th,11th,12th,16th,18th,19th,20th & 28th

price is £40 each all birds supplied with a full pedigree.

there will only be 1 round, so once they are gone thats it.

please Pm me for any further details.

I have now sussed out how people sell birds on his forum, you all BIG-UP each others mates/relatives birds.
i do not know the kulpa brothers but one thing is for sure classic or nationals look in the homing world there name is always there when results are published, top fliers in my view and good luck to them.

time to put a few things straight

firstly i would like to say thanks to Mark, Stuart and Nigel, nice to see people recognising us for our performances, (even if we are father & son and not brothers).

and to Bob, i dont need anyone to Big up my birds from mates or reletives as you put it, i let my performances speak for themselves as you can see.

i dont get involved in politics, so thats all i'm saying on the subject.....CLOSED

I TOO HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASED A PAIR OF BIRDS FOR STOCK FROM PAUL,I DIDNT KNOW THEM PREVIOUSLY BUT DID KNOW OF THEIR FABULOUS PERFORMANCES THROUGH THE FANCY PRESS.

AS I STATED IN AN EARLIER POST ELSEWHERE I WAS OVER THE MOON WITH THE QUALITY & CONDITION OF THE BIRDS SENT TO ME,I AM NOT BIGGING THEIR BIRDS UP ONLY GIVING CREDIT WHERE IT IS DUE.

I WOULD HAVE NO HESITATION IN BUYING BIRDS FROM PAUL IN THE FUTURE.

i think in future anyone who accuses someone of something, lets have it out in the open so it keeps threads running out of control and ,most of all...lets have some PROOf!! to ANY!! accusations.

i cant see sense in threads that everyone is kept guessing unless its a quiz!

surely if someone has an accusation then he/she  should have summut to back it up.

im not saying that anybody didnt have or did have proof, just lets have it upfront then we can all see it....isnt that best all round????

sorry just my little bit of trying to have some sense....doesnt happen very often lol.......paul :);):P ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders