Missing Person

Walter swanston

What has happened to my friend and occasional adversary Tommy Bhoys? This site ain’t the same without his eccentric contributions,I hope he had not gone off in huff if anybody catches sight of him tell him heis sadly missed.I hope he is not in conference with Nigel.

What has happened to my friend and occasional adversary Tommy Bhoys? This site ain’t the same without his eccentric contributions,I hope he had not gone off in huff if anybody catches sight of him tell him heis sadly missed.I hope he is not in conference with Nigel.

he was on site tonight at 21 48pm

Eccentric? I think you mean 🥜 s lol he's alive and well.

I don't think he is Like Bigda / Mambo etc a 'BIG SULK' Walt. He knows how to dish out and take It I more than believe.

He will be throwing out soon on here I've no doubt.

Where is Bigda/Mambo it's not as fun without him on with his fantasy channel ideas. Big TommyBhoys is hiding under the bed from Cammy11. I'm surprised the big fat *expletive removed* can get under a bed now.

Where is Bigda/Mambo it's not as fun without him on with his fantasy channel ideas. Big TommyBhoys is hiding under the bed from Cammy11. I'm surprised the big fat *expletive removed* can get under a bed now.

True. Always good for the sites spirit and banter.