MARCEL BRAAKHUIS YBS FOR SALE.

jimmy_bulger

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest valiant
no mate they were more trouble than what they were worth,the birds dont like em and i dont so they got binned.

hi jimmy is that the fronts you sold me?

Guest gladdo

thats superb jimmy and gangster ... great im getting somewhere much appreciated .... jimmy may i say them youngsters are the best young ive seen and they are a credit to you mate ... thanks for them young mate .... mikey ... ill keep you informed how they are getting on mate ...thanks

Guest gladdo

well i just got my 2 youngsters today off you jimmy and may i say these pair are the best young birds ive seen and i mean that ...they are outstanding and hopefully they do me a few favours ..... im sure they will ...thanks very much mate .... they are superb ...no doubt if they fly the way they look and handle they will be champs !!!!!!!!! cheers jimmy beautiful young ...ill put pictures on eventually mate ...super birds michael .... also great to  deal with you as birds hear spot on in time mate ... thanks michael

I received 6 beautiful Braakhuis youngsters from Jimmy on Tuesday morning.

From the pictures posted by Jimmy on the previous pages you can see how well reared these youngsters are and the quality of feather they possess. I am very hopeful with a bit of good luck these youngster will fly the channel successfully for us with a little patience and time, and I would recommend them to anyone considering getting a few.

Thanks for your help again Jimmy and all the best for the 2008 season.

Regards

PJ

my youngsters from jimmy. pigeonbasics sale 2008 got a real bargain at £250 for 6 well worth it .ive never won a north sec before but with these youngsters it looking good  :) :)total 9   2 from another charty sale and 1 free all braakhuis thanks agian jimmy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders