Hi Duncan,

It’s Stephen Mcarthur from Alloa I would just like to thank you and your team for the decision that was made today to bring the birds back ðŸ‘👠people are quick to start shouting when it goes wrong. But I don’t see many people congratulating you on your decision today so well done mate yours in sport.

Stephen McArthur ðŸ»

Come on the only reason the NW fed didnae go is our doos never cleared no other reason...

It would have to be a right fool that would liberate Young or Old birds when a bigger feds convoy wouldn`t clear the race point.

That was the first thing I learned when I convoyed 20 years ago. "If in doubt let some one else liberate first" I hope the Lanarkshire boys get a lot more of their birds back. Anyway well done Duncan and the team, its the first time in years that I`ve had 100% returns. :emoticon-0167-beer:

It would have to be a right fool that would liberate Young or Old birds when a bigger feds convoy wouldn`t clear the race point.

That was the first thing I learned when I convoyed 20 years ago. "If in doubt let some one else liberate first" I hope the Lanarkshire boys get a lot more of their birds back. Anyway well done Duncan and the team, its the first time in years that I`ve had 100% returns. :emoticon-0167-beer:

Exactly why on earth would another fed lib when the doos in front of them wouldn't clear...

It's no rocket science...

Come on the only reason the NW fed didnae go is our doos never cleared no other reason...

But that was the right decision made by there team Allan a pat on the back for them jmo

But that was the right decision made by there team Allan a pat on the back for them jmo