m&d evans gaby young birds

mackems

i have for sale 4 young birds  ready end of feb i have spent a lot money obtaining the parents of these youngsters pair 1. direct son from jester x carrie dam is direct daughter from shadow x carrie    pair 2. direct son from mclaren x queen of diamonds dam is direct from shadow x pure gold  the parents of these youngsters are all g.sire , sire to winners and g.dam , dam to winners pm me if interested  full peds supplied cheers kev

hi i,ve had a lot of  interest in the gabys that i have for sale all been well these should be ready end of feb early march what ive decided to do is auction them best bid by ten o,clock tomoz tuesday the 6th                          

pair 1 - son out of jester x carrie when paired to a daughter out of shadow x carrie.

pair 2 - son out of mclaren x queen of diamonds when paired to a daughter of shadow x  

pure gold.

you can bid on this thread or pm me keep you updated cheers kev

iv,e just got my internet back up and running all the telephone lines in my street went down so i have just checked my pm,s the last bids were standing at pair 1 £140.00 and pair 2 £130.00 . only think its fair to auction untill 10pm tonight because could,nt let people know what the top bids were sorry for any inconvinience cheers kev

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders