2019 One Loft Races

BIGPETE

Nice, was a good competition last year.

Planned to enter a couple myself but all the spaces were gone quicker then the blink of an eye. Amazing in the current climate and with the lack of new blood coming into the sport, an event like this won't build more lofts to accommodate more spaces as required. You'd think they'd want the maximum entrants they could attract so the prize money would be greater and more participation, more involvement across the board etc. Disappointing those in charge of promoting and furthering out sport would have the breaks on and not be trying to maximise participation and media coverage.

Nice, was a good competition last year.

Planned to enter a couple myself but all the spaces were gone quicker then the blink of an eye. Amazing in the current climate and with the lack of new blood coming into the sport, an event like this won't build more lofts to accommodate more spaces as required. You'd think they'd want the maximum entrants they could attract so the prize money would be greater and more participation, more involvement across the board etc. Disappointing those in charge of promoting and furthering out sport would have the breaks on and not be trying to maximise participation and media coverage.

we entered 24 last year had 15 for the final

had 11 home 1 on the day and a 6 or 7 early next morning

That’s really good numbers. Entered into a Polish OLR few years back and the losses throughout the competition were disappointing. Rpra seem to have good management and setup and nice big prizes too. Good luck this year fella. What’s ya syndicate called, will keep an eye out

That’s really good numbers. Entered into a Polish OLR few years back and the losses throughout the competition were disappointing. Rpra seem to have good management and setup and nice big prizes too. Good luck this year fella. What’s ya syndicate called, will keep an eye out

2017 and 2016 a few of us had birds in the Algarve golden race

but after them liberating the 2017 final in the afternoon when it was hottest

obviously not thinking about the birds welfare

over the fact that they had crowds waiting at the loft

so they let them up ,

we had 6/12 in the final 2017 but only 1 made it back

so we never sent there again

the RPRA syndicate are called 4 NATIONS

Trying something different this year will let you all know how I get on later this year.

NEHU rings

Edit Report this post Quote

Post by ovy1255 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:06 pm

NEHU rings available today so went through to office at Newcastle to collect them.

This year I have sold ten rings in our fed for 100 quid each to ten different lofts making 1000 pounds as a single prize but young bird race won’t be drawn till last old bird race basket night at fed HQ

I have drawn up a set of rules for all 10 competitors to sign and our NEHU sec has made sure I got NEHU 19 AP 1 —NEHU 19 AP10.our fed is Annfield Plain and bird must be flown to a loft in fed boundaries and all claims will be verified.

So are you trying something different from breeder buyers ?