Auction due to hawk next door

thunderboult

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all lots closed now.  i'd like to thank you all for bidding and the site for allowing me to auction the birds on here. i'll send all the winner's a pm with my details and to arrange payment and collection.  i'd just like to add that i'm going to swindon tomoz(taking some of last years years second round to a new starter) so if it's on the way or close to the m4 i may be able to meet/drop some off. and i wish you all the best with the birds thanks again.yours in sport adrian boulter.

great auction,lovely birds brilliant gesture for p basics, if thats the quality of the birds you dontwant because of next door hawk,then i want to see the ones you do want. ;) ;) :) 8)

they're of a similar quality(although most are unproven aswell) ,chances are the ones going could turn out better than what i got left. i gave away a cock to a charity auction last year, and then last season 2 sons from that cock won 2x1st,2x2nd and a third plus twice 42nd national from messac and tours

• 2 weeks later...
lot 7 hofkens hen

Took receipt of this lovely hen today, she's a little cracker. Thanks to Thunderboult for her, will keep you informed Adrian of her progress in Amanda's stock loft! Was looking for something quality to balance up her stock pairs nicely, and she fits the bill perfectly. We are both well pleased with her!  :)

• 3 weeks later...

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders