quality ybs for sale

paul k

Having enough young birds for ourselves, my stock are sat on their 3rd round, i have decided to offer these for sale if any one is interested. They will be exactly the same way bred as my young bird race team.

The young will be based on our own family of birds comprising of mainly Janssens and De Klaks, from the famous lofts of Hans Eijerkamp and sons

Our results over the past few years are as follows;

2003:- 16x1st

2004:- 14x1st - 2nd open NFC, breeding 1st open in the same race

2005:- 13x1st

2006:- 22x1st - 99 fed positions - 1st section CSCFC

2007:- 26x1st - 112 fed positions - 1st section E NFC

2008:- 17x1st  -110 fed positions - 1st section CSCFC, 1st 11 positions in the fed old birds never been done before against 2094 birds

they win from 68 miles (wincanton) to 460 miles (bergerac), i am offering these for sale at £50 each or 6 for £250 full pedigrees will be supplied. In my opinion these will make an excellent addition to any race team or new stock ready to breed in 2010

if you have any questions please feel free to message me or give me a call on 0118 901 8903

cheers

Paul

S & P Kulpa

Reading

• 2 weeks later...

A selection of the parents that these ybs will be bred from are as follows;

2 ybs from '73' winner of 6x1st on the road - now producing winners in the stock loft.

6 ybs from 3 direct daughters of 'Champion Sophia' winner of 1st open NFC 2004

2 ybs from 05 cock - son of '68' winner of 2nd open NFC 2004

2 ybs from Janssen De Klak pair - sire and dam to 8x1st prizes

2 ybs from 01 De Klak hen - dam to 1st open CSCFC in 2005

the majority of the ybs have hatched this week. Further details on request if required. 2009 results so far 2x1st,2x2nd,1x3rd,2x4th,1x5th,2x6th plus 12 birds in the top 22 in the federation against 2000+ birds in our first old bird race.

cheers

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
Guest numpty01

hi paul you never replyed to my request by pm if you would donate pair for cancer charity any chance pair that can be sold for that purpose thanks mate

Guest numpty01

ahh well will ask superstar to donate a pair out the ones he brought from you as he is not selling he will donate pair :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

Guest numpty01

well i had over time noticed he comes on posts birds the disapears leaveing his num to ring next time i wont bother  :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/asking

well i had over time noticed he comes on posts birds the disapears leaveing his num to ring next time i wont bother  :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/asking

Give him a bell, he can't not reply then!

Guest chrisss

i have always wondered how many times these "big" names get asked to donate a bird or two, in all fairness it must be so many ,that to "do" them all they must have to breed a separate team, :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

Guest numpty01
i have always wondered how many times these "big" names get asked to donate a bird or two, in all fairness it must be so many ,that to "do" them all they must have to breed a separate team, :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/
im bad man i think if youer selling birds with free advertiseing then you can give some free and if its only one that one all helps

Guest numpty01
Dont think it's worth stalking the guy on here just to get a pair of y/b's is it :-/
;D ;D ;Dasking is not stalking is it??? if it is then noone gets anything in life alf ;D ;D ;D if anyone selling the amount birds gets asked at least have the decancy to decline i wont be offended :-/ :-/ :-/

Guest numpty01
you after more donations?

micky if you want put one up for sale and give the proceeds to hospital then feel free it will be appriciated im sure even if its 10quid it all helps

should have stayed in pm no doubt   he is selling quailty youngbirds off fed winners for little money no doubt it will benifit some members on site who wants to buy what more do u want pll use the site for differnt reasons some may try to come on and buy children related to fed winners doubt they will get them much cheaper then this  

Guest numpty01
should have stayed in pm no doubt   he is selling quailty youngbirds off fed winners for little money no doubt it will benifit some members on site who wants to buy what more do u want pll use the site for differnt reasons some may try to come on and buy children related to fed winners doubt they will get them much cheaper then this  
yep the word selling  i will ask its up them to refuse i asked about birds from bloke with multy nat wins fed wins somaney club wins it aint worth saying gauss what he gave me pair out his best two nat birds free  you donrt ask you dont get ;) ;)

yep the word selling  i will ask its up them to refuse i asked about birds from bloke with multy nat wins fed wins somaney club wins it aint worth saying gauss what he gave me pair out his best two nat birds free  you donrt ask you dont get ;) ;)

I think this should be done privately and not on an open forum. As soon as it is opened up like this you are forcing people to comply with your demands. I personally think that supporting charities is a fine and noble thing but the minute I feel people are trying to force me then I dont. I gladly support causes on here but I do not support your methods. It is a bit like the people who stand at the entrance/exits of supermarkets ( one of which I manage ) I cannot abide when they rattle tins in your face. I do not pass these by until they rattle it at me then I just keep on walking. Congratulations on getting birds for a good cause but you would get more support if you were not quite so aggressive in trying to obtain them.

Paul.  

Guest numpty01

point taken  ;) ;) ;) ;)next time i will just say thanks in pm and hope you sell um all. so im sorry mr kulpa for putting this on forum and asking you to donate as you never answered my pm to you and i saw you checking in out on here to see if anyone had made comment  now if one of mods could please remove all comments apart from mr kulpas post.s i would be very grateful

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders