Jump to content

Kyleakin Lofts

Members
  • Posts

    25,003
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyleakin Lofts

  1. AV - Armadale - J Hendry - 01506 633782 NW - Tillicoultry - R Stewart - 01259 215640 SB - Earlston - M Upton - 07746 342455
  2. Great for the lone fancier. Lets you know when your birds trap if they are back before you.
  3. Contact Old Yellow on here. He lives around that area.
  4. Earlston - M Upton - 07746 342455
  5. Annan - A Simmons - 01461 203222
  6. Looking good Jimmy. I still have 2 of the 6 I got last year. Funnily enough they are nest-mates by V31942 out of H83495. They were very lightly trained as YB's, double ups from 15 miles around 3 times. This year the cock came back late from 104 miles with his wing torn and trailing which it did for about 6 weeks. The hen came 2nd day from 165 miles, but I failed to time that race and only had 5 from 12 on the second day. Many lost a lot of pigeons in what turned out to be a very hard / funny race. I have had 2 work back since then over a period of 5 weeks.
  7. Super Lindsay.
  8. Sorry, didn't notice the D.
  9. Crossgates - K Cochrane - 01383 512004
  10. D J Liddle - 01307 462082
  11. Coatbridge - W Cummings - 01236 433822
  12. When the hens are off their legs it puts some beef into them. :emoticon-0140-rofl:
  13. Pentland - Woodburn - I Campbell - 0131 660 4508
  14. Well done Alf.
  15. Is that you Clocky?
  16. Lochee - J Bremner - 01382 862929
  17. Well done Lee.
  18. Low Waters - A McGhie - 01698 301679 07886 533198
  19. Jedburgh - D Easton - 07973 963660
  20. Lochee - J Bremner - 01382 623457
  21. Happy cycling. Hope you don't get a sore bum.
  22. Happy birthday all.
  23. Hope you are contacted again and some minds are put to rest.
  24. Had this earlier this year. Treated for canker, but the bird didn't recover. I too, thought something had lodged in its throat.
×
×
  • Create New...