Jump to content

Kyleakin Lofts

Members
  • Posts

    25,003
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyleakin Lofts

  1. Good morning all.
  2. Welcome to the site.
  3. Two races on the one day is the most I've entered. ETS meant it was not a problem.
  4. Good morning all.
  5. Good morning all.
  6. Happy birthday Charlie.
  7. Good early evening all. Been running around all day. Knackered.
  8. Happy birthday.
  9. Kyleakin Lofts

    Wee

    Good offer, hope someone can use it. Safe journey.
  10. Hope your sale goes well.
  11. Good morning all.
  12. Farrier was up at the local stable last week.
  13. Good morning all.
  14. Enjoyed the programme.
  15. Good morning all.
  16. Derek is in the Blackburn area. You shouldn't go wrong with these pigeons.
  17. A good list of vendors. I hope you have a good sale.
  18. My cat keeps other cats out of the garden when he is out. He does go up to the loft, but knows he's not allowed and leaves quickly if I am around. I wouldn't trust him though. A cat's instinct is to hunt.
  19. Happy birthday.
×
×
  • Create New...