Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,424
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. can someone tell me what the difference is between the blue and orange coloured clocks please
  2. Happy Birthday folks :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:
  3. nice pics of nice birds
  4. disgusting sick b*****ds, really feel for these guys,hope they can continue
  5. very nice gesture
  6. what a belter
  7. well done :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  8. many thanks
  9. Sc unthorpe found a way to do it
  10. does anyone have any contact details for him please he lives in S*expletive removed*horpe for some reason wont let me say where he lives
  11. thank you
  12. silly question, but how do you know what to look for? and what it is
  13. never thought of that
  14. looks nice
  15. Hi Scott I myself would paint the inside with a white emulsion or gloss if I used a gloss I would go for satin finish as not as bright when sun on it
  16. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  17. :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  18. morning all
  19. good luck to the birds :animatedpigeons:
  20. mine don't lol I've still got one of the first nintendo and still worked last time it was used
  21. very lucky
  22. morning all
  23. wet n foggy bit chilly
  24. yes on itv
×
×
  • Create New...