Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,424
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. I must admit I thought that the new BELGVAC was licensed as well but obviously not. it was when the others were out of stock last year
  2. buster151

    Mealy

    nice bird
  3. they sure are had mine out yesterday within 10 mins the male falcon was after them he went off the hen came she got chased off by crows ten minutes later the male was back
  4. very cold and frosty here
  5. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:
  6. morning folks
  7. nice bird
  8. very impressive well done :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  9. dry and frosty and cold
  10. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  11. morning all
  12. some real crackers again its out of 5 or 6 for me number 5 please
  13. welcome to the site
  14. morning
  15. wet and cold again
  16. :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  17. :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  18. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  19. well done :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  20. cold wet here
  21. morning
  22. myself I just feed a good all rounder for both adults and young
  23. omg cant believe I just watched it twice lol
  24. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  25. buster151

    Telford Show

    a very nice gesture indeed well done
×
×
  • Create New...