Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,424
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. welcome to the site
  2. after 9 still dark and :emoticon-0156-rain:
  3. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0167-beer: :emoticon-0123-party:
  4. morning just chillax
  5. run it and rebooted pc still there, so maybe not a virus but one of those shopping site things
  6. thanks I'll give it a go I already have an anti virus that I ran twice and found nothing, so lets hope
  7. find the details for the CEO fire an email off to him and wait, bet doesn't take long to sort
  8. good job im only 33 thenbit to go yet lol must be a virus of some sort it started last night ive run scans but still same when you are reading posts some of the words are underlined thats where they are the ads for phones and shopping that is lol
  9. who is getting words underlined and pop up ads showing if you go by them, so annoying
  10. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  11. morning all
  12. stopped raining at last getting light early so hoping for a nice day
  13. just lol
  14. well its already tomorrow in Australia and they are still there
  15. :emoticon-0156-rain: and windy
  16. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:
  17. morning folks only 9 else you will miss it lol
  18. well done everybody :emoticon-0137-clapping: :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  19. I use the natural with my young this year and will do as yearlings next, my first year think I held my own no winners but there or there abouts
  20. Merry Christmas everyone :santa-dance: :santa-dance:
  21. buster151

    Scum

    glad to see another back hope the rest follow
  22. buster151

    Boxes

    looking good
  23. buster151

    Unreal

    unreal, that was one lucky kid
  24. I have my stock done as well, for some it was there first time, as the people I had them from never did them
×
×
  • Create New...