Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,424
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  2. every day I still use some of them
  3. good luck mate
  4. another very hard frost here
  5. morning folks
  6. I had heard that, thats why I refresh it pm with just tap water only use warm in morning
  7. mines been frozen 3 or 4 times now I have been putting a bit of warm water in then changing it in the afternoon
  8. its minus1 here now so getting warmer
  9. welcome to the forum
  10. very nice well done
  11. hard frost again here
  12. morning all
  13. well done :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  14. all drinkers frozen solid my fingers and thumbs dropping off lol
  15. very very frosty and cold here
  16. Happy Birthday
  17. morning folks
  18. well done all :emoticon-0137-clapping:
  19. welcome to the site
  20. frosty and cold
  21. morning folks
  22. nice looking birds
  23. :emoticon-0156-rain: cold and very overcast
×
×
  • Create New...