Jump to content

buster151

Members
  • Posts

    17,427
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by buster151

  1. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  2. Morning folks
  3. I like the painted quail myself used to have a few when I kept the budgies finches and cockatiels plus few other birds used to have the quail on floor to eat dropped food, gave a young lad some eggs he hatched them under a light bulb
  4. Some nice pics there Andy, love to watch chicks grow, had some many years ago one turned out to be the biggest cokeral I've ever seen
  5. Also fake emails from DVLA asking for people to confirm details
  6. Morning folks
  7. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party: :emoticon-0123-party:
  8. Morning folks
  9. R.I.P Condolences to the family
  10. :emoticon-0140-rofl:
  11. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  12. Morning folks
  13. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  14. Well done all
  15. Very nice
  16. Nice to see there showing you how its done :D
  17. Well done all
  18. Morning all
  19. Well done all
  20. Morning all
  21. Have to agree sounds more like a rat
  22. I did as well but was only getting for livestock and chickens, and was by weight
  23. Happy Birthday :emoticon-0123-party:
  24. Morning folks
×
×
  • Create New...