Wanted T3 Clock Wanted

chris1984

Thats a risk you take when buying a clock on E-Bay, I was caught myself purchasing a T3s with a supposedly new battery installed the previous year only to find out after using it the first season the the battery light was flashing on the clock and needed replacing. The good thing that came out of this was that I was forced into using my ETS system which I already had but never bothered to get it set up :) and the said T3s after lying around for a few seasons was left at the Linell stand at Blackpool this year to have a new battery installed and clock serviced all in time for the 2018 Young Bird season.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/racing-pigeon-clock-Thimble-T3-junior/382394315119?hash=item59087a316f:g:6xwAAOSwmaBaeE7d

This one needs a service. Is it worth the risk of paying the full asking price £55. The battery is completely flat so no display is showing. Remember to add your £70 for the service. :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/racing-pigeon-clock-Thimble-T3-junior/382394315119?hash=item59087a316f:g:6xwAAOSwmaBaeE7d

This one needs a service. Is it worth the risk of paying the full asking price £55. The battery is completely flat so no display is showing. Remember to add your £70 for the service. :)

You could pick up a 2nd hand one from another fancier in one of the local clubs for a lot cheaper. I had 2 T3s both needing batteries and I gave my mate one for taking them to Blackpool and he paid for the them both to be serviced. We're still waiting on them to be delivered.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/T3-JUNIOR-THIMBLELESS-PIGEON-CLOCK-DATA-PRINTER/162929829418?hash=item25ef5fe62a:g:xVAAAOSwXvdanGHY

This one has a data printer and case and at least the display is showing. It is on an auction and currently sitting at £74 with 5 days to go. :)

The printers are hard to come by so it would be worth an extra few quid, all depends on how much you wish to pay.

I use B Leefe now. Excellent service and turnaround. I used Mills once before, but service was slow and contact very difficult. Mi

I use B. Leefe for the pocket loft books and a few loft supplements Andy, I already have the click & clock inserts for my clock when it is returned as Linell will remove them when they are carrying out the service. We use John Mills for all the club requirements.